Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Civilization 6 E3 Demo, Narrated by Sean Bean

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
Game of Thrones' Sean Bean narrates an in-depth demo of Civilization 6's new features from E3 2016.

Comments

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692
    What a great MMO!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• snipinjoesnipinjoe Member UncommonPosts: 3
    But did he died?
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562
    I see what you did there. Sean died in Lord of the rings with many a Arrow and a Ork sword plunged into his body as well as getting his (spoilers lol really?) head lopped off in Game of thrones season 1 :P
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    edited June 2016
    Always brought a smile to my face when I heard suggestions that "that Sean Bean actor in GoT should have his own TV series".

Just in case anyone doesn't know Sean Bean plays Sharpe in a series of TV films based on a series of Bernard Cornwell's books (who GRRM rates very highly for his battle descriptions). They benefitted hugely from the support of the Spanish army in their production and as a result the battles and skirmishes are very impressive. Huge budget feel. 

16 "films" 100 minutes long except the last two which are 138 minutes. So a lot of runtime. Best way to pick them up may be as part of a box set or two. (Or other means of course). And he hasn't died yet so there is still hope that the last Cornell book in the series gets made. 

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Sean Bean voice acts the FF XV cinematic sequence and... His character dies.
    I did find a movie he didn't die in. It was an Adam Sandler movie, so he was practically in hell.
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562

Can we go really off topic and talk about how badly Adam Sandler movies have become?? Did anyone see the western he made for Netflix release? I wanted to slap the shit out of him for ever thinking that was remotely a good idea. He released "the do over" I think....not sure if I wanted to risk it again.

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Not impressed at all.