Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JP data center "Mana" = most active PvP community.

SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024
I've been pvping for more than a decade with FFXI and FFXIV accounts.  With that said if there are any die hard niche 1% pvpers of FF MMO and want to actually PvP with a community that knows how to play correctly please join me anywhere on the Mana JP Data Center.  I've spent two months on Kujata when I was overseas and can say the experience is night and day.  I have given up on the NA community.  R.I.P.

I have taken a few months break and from what I have been reading on the NA lodestone forums, is that NA ques and overall attitude towards the PvP community/game mode is to say the least toxic and lackluster.

If this message even reaches a handful of people with the like mindset that actually transfer, then my job is done with salvaging what is left of a dying breed.  I checked the ping and from CO to Tokyo is ~147.  I'm willing to take that risk and play with lag, than stare at passive que log.

For the Sultana!  Immortal Flames for life!

See you on the battlefield my friends, and Farewell Primal, and Aether data centers, it was fun while it lasted.

Ganbatte ne? =D

Comments

• ChipOreoChipOreo Member UncommonPosts: 22
    edited June 2016
    Hey, I'm on Mana too! Titan, I Ping in the 200's but it doesn't hinder me at all because its worth not having to put up with the ignorance. I was on Elemental, Atomos but those people from Tonberry just ruined it, they would always fail to the stupidest things then slung poo at everyone for no reason. . .NA/EU/AU Communities suck. . .

If you happen to get in DF with an E marked healer that actually knows how to play, it's probably me lol
  • SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024
    Hi Chip,  I plan to be on Masamune, I hear that there is a small amount of English Speaking there (but they seem to have heads on straight), but nothing like tonberry.  I'm definently staying away from Tonberry and elemental.  This is proof that just one bad apple in a pure data center can ruin it.  Mana seems to be virgin still, and hope it stays that way.  If you see a PLD with "Hand of Mercy Title" that's me! =P
  • SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024
    Oh and my ping should be 140-150ish, I'm willing to take that chance than stay in ques that don't pop too much on Primal, and Aether NA data centers.
  • LumiLumiLumiLumi Member UncommonPosts: 48
    I really wish PVP was world wide not cluster wide. Chaos isn't dead but 30 min queues are tough.