Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check this out

TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164

Comments

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    This is old news.  And it will be fixed in a day or two when we can place orders on the marketplace.
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    welcome to a company that has NO IDEA how to run a game.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

Um, hello?  From the patch notes for this Friday:

"Auction Reservation System has been added."

This means no more auction sniping.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    jircris said:
    welcome to a company that has NO IDEA how to run a game.
    Been thinking the same thing. It's like they are still learning how to publish a game. They were unprepared for the amount of people who would want to play and didn't have severs capable of handling the load that node wars will cause. Some of the events had issues like some players not getting a GM box ( that hasn't been resolved yet) The hacker issues and denials over how and what to do, ect ect. They have pretty much felt their way through the dark on this one. I gotta give them credit though, at least they are kinda trying I think xD
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

edited June 2016
    Tiller, you're reaching.  You guys are talking about their incompetence over an issue they're going to solve in literally like 2 days.

Best to stick to your "reporting" of hacking in BDO.  That's still a problem and I'm sure will still be a problem after the patch.  Apparently there was a stealth 2nd ban wave, including a ban on a guy that spent 1,000 euros on the game for hacking, but there's no way they'll catch everyone before sieges.

I'm sure there will be at least a few youtube hacking incidents for you guys to gawk over when the sieges and node wars actually start.
  • reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Where have you been dude?  This was common knowledge and talked about openly in game since at least week 2.
  • Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Rhoklaw said:
    While it's getting fixed is good news, again, this isn't the first iteration of the game. Not to mention this game has been out for several months for us as well. Did they not have this exact same problem in the Korean and Russian versions as well? As for the cheating, there is no fix for it outside of a complete overhaul of the game mechanics. Even if they fixed that, the fact remains that the reason they had everything client side was to reduce latency during node wars. So, if they are having server instability issues even with everything client side, imagine what it would be if they moved everything server side to prevent easy cheating.

I can't say this enough, but much like ArcheAge, both these games deserve what they are getting in terms of negative publicity. They got $300 from me and didn't give me a refund, so I'm going to make damn sure I get $300 worth of company bashing as I can get. Sucks to be them.

Actually it sucks to be you ....folks are playing these games ....you are playing the forums