Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twelve Sky

zaltarzaltar Member UncommonPosts: 125
The original game, “TwelveSky (12Sky)” was developed and published in South Korea since 2008 and quickly spread their well-prepared services to more than 12 countries, including USA, China, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey and various Europe countries with exciting content and outstanding game concepts.

Now the developers have united once again to release the most updated version called “12Sky2 Classic” with exclusive contents and “never before seen” bonus features to keep your momentum rolling!

During the publishing period of the original 12Sky, the developers have acknowledged the pros and cons of its title. After conducting years of research and various case studies, they are now releasing this expanded version to achieve a uniqueness, while keeping the nostalgic features of the original 12Sky.

This is the  version I played years ago before Aeria obtained the title. It has been enhanced but not altered.  You can find open beta access at Red Fox Games.

Old school grind and open world pvp with few rules. Some clever features not found in other games also.

Comments

• pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Red Fox is a great company.  I like what they did with RF so i might check  it out. 

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• GeneauxGeneaux Member UncommonPosts: 8
    edited July 2016
    I used to play TS2 for many hours, years ago. Only managed to get to G5. I'll probably check this game out.