Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chronicles of Elyria’s Kickstarter has successfully funded

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Yay!  This one looks interesting, I think I want to hear a few reviews once it goes into testing.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• lunawisplunawisp Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Now the hard work starts...for the devs and for us (who have to sit around waiting!)
    lunawisp was my peacebringer in City of Heroes. She lives on, in memory, as my gaming id
  • GoncourtGoncourt Member UncommonPosts: 20
    or testing without disclosing anything =(
  • ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
    I am extactic. 
    Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 
  • GoncourtGoncourt Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Zultra said:
    I am extactic. 
    ecstatic
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I wish them great success and I hope they please everyone that has funded the kickstarter.

*Golf Clap*

• YanocchiYanocchi Member UncommonPosts: 677
    With $1,361,435 total collected developers will get $1,250,391 after $111,044 Kickstarter fees and payment processing fees.

Baldur's Gate Online - Video Trailer
    * more info, screenshots and videos here

• RedsaltRedsalt Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Cool! Hope they can achieve what they planned.

Redsalt... the other salt.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Congrats!
    One of the few indie titles of which i'm sure that it will deliver and has the potential to stir up some commotion!

• howstupidisthishowstupidisthis Member UncommonPosts: 147
    Congratulations people!! Now don't let this opportunity to show your critics wrong go to waste. Here's hoping you knock it out of the park.
    Interesting that you have so much faith in this indie company, giving them your hard earned money and wishing them well...lol
    But not Star Citizen, who has a well established game developer and movie maker at the helm.

Fucking hilarious!!   :lol: 
  • VucarVucar Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Congratulations people!! Now don't let this opportunity to show your critics wrong go to waste. Here's hoping you knock it out of the park.
    Interesting that you have so much faith in this indie company, giving them your hard earned money and wishing them well...lol
    But not Star Citizen, who has a well established game developer and movie maker at the helm.

So now we know why you're here... 
  • LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    Volgore said:
    One of the few indie titles of which i'm sure that it will deliver...
    What data are you basing this certainty on? The track record of Kickstarter MMOs? 
    -- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • MorwynnMorwynn Member UncommonPosts: 54
    After listening to some of the interviews around PAX and following up on the post coverage and discussions I ended up donating. Sure the game sounds great and it will be different for sure, but the main reason I donated was due to his passion for his game, you can tell he is driven to give us his vision of a mmo. And for that reason alone it was worth my donation.
  • DrakenhoffDrakenhoff Member UncommonPosts: 301
    edited June 2016

Yeah because star citizen is finished right?
    What was it 100 million raised and so far we have some single player demos?
    I mean correct me by all means if I am wrong there since I don't follow star citizen.

Now then what other space MMOs funded about the same time and got made.... Oh yeah elite dangerous.

So why did both fund yet only one gets made....
    Oh yeah because your seasoned game developer and movie director is obviously so great at "leading" his company.

Back to CoE, yes caspian is untested but at least he has a vision and an actual believable timescale

Signed Davan Drakenhoff ruler of Castle Drakenhoff the impenatrable castle made from cardboard

• TimberhickTimberhick Member UncommonPosts: 554
    I thought the timescale of CoE is what most people snicker at?
    What's that to do with the topc? 

Signed Davan Drakenhoff ruler of Castle Drakenhoff the impenatrable castle made from cardboard

I don't know Drakenhoff you tell me.
    Back to CoE, yes caspian is untested but at least he has a vision and an actual believable timescale
      I was responding to what you said.

I don't know Drakenhoff you tell me.
      I was responding to what you said.

You obviously didn't read my whole post then because I was talking about Kickstarter and responding to a previous post.
    All of that was about kickstarter.

Maybe if your responding to something you should at least let people know what you are responding to instead of making it seem like a random unrelated post.
    Good netiquette you know

Vucar said:

So now we know why you're here... 
    @Vucar

Little vague......

I'm here because I'm following this game, almost  backed it, that's the topic of this thread.

I mean correct me by all means if I am wrong there since I don't follow star citizen.

Now then what other space MMOs funded about the same time and got made.... Oh yeah elite dangerous.

Oh yeah because your seasoned game developer and movie director is obviously so great at "leading" his company.

Yes, you are wrong...LOL
    There are a ton of videos proving your wrong.

And with all the promises they have made, and they only got a couple million to play with, you believe them.
    WOW!
    You obviously didn't read my whole post then because I was talking about Kickstarter and responding to a previous post.

Maybe if your responding to something you should at least let people know what you are responding to instead of making it seem like a random unrelated post.
    Good netiquette you know
    Wait..what?  How could you not possibly know I wasn't responding to your post?

Good netiquette you know
    Wait..what?  How could you not possibly know I wasn't responding to your post?
    Maybe because you didn't quote me or acknowledge my post.

edited June 2016

Yes, you are wrong...LOL

And with all the promises they have made, and they only got a couple million to play with, you believe them.
    WOW!
    And thank you for correcting me. As I clearly stated I do not follow star citizen  so didn't know.
    So there is videos showing they are progressing and it's taken them how long??
    As I said the elite dangerous have a finished product that whilst not the exact same is finished in alot less time with alot less money.

Also as someone else posted money doesn't = amazing game. Dedication and talent do.

(Opens the can of worms for those that don't believe the team have the talents to make the game) /sarcasm

Yes, you are wrong...LOL

WOW!
    And thank you for correcting me. As I clearly stated I do not follow star citizen  so didn't know.
    So there is videos showing they are progressing and it's taken them how long.

Also as someone else posted money doesn't = amazing game. Dedication and talent do.

(Opens the can of worms for those that don't believe the team have the talents to make the game) /sarcasm
    Exactly my point, dedication and talent make the game, I never said anything about money.

SC is backed by an established developer and some of the best software engineers around, the team in Germany are some of the best.

This game has NONE of that

You contradicted yourself completely!
  • plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397
    Goncourt said:
    Zultra said:
    I am extactic. 
    ecstatic
    Thank goodness people like you are here to point out our errors!! You're a credit to this website!

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!