Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warcraft IRL: Capture the Flag - World of Warcraft

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageWarcraft IRL: Capture the Flag - World of Warcraft

Some of the biggest gaming creators joined forces to celebrate the upcoming #WarcraftMovie with an epic game of #WarcraftIRL Capture the Flag! Watch the video to see who came out on top in the ultimate battle of Horde vs. Alliance. Warcraft is in theaters June 10. #WarcraftMovie #WarcraftIRL https://www.warcraftmovie.com TEAM ALLIANCE Markiplier Phil DeFranco BajheeraWoW 4Ever Kelz Captainsparklez OMGitsFireFoxx Versatilenstyle Dan Casey, Nerdist Daniel Fernandez Jay Me

Read the full story here

Comments

• SinfulChrisSinfulChris Member UncommonPosts: 73
    #No

Is the marketing team trying to appeal to those kids who shave half their head and slick the rest down? Please, don't social media Warcraft into the shitter before the movie does it...
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

#No

Is the marketing team trying to appeal to those kids who shave half their head and slick the rest down? Please, don't social media Warcraft into the shitter before the movie does it...

As the almighty Joker always says: "Why.. so.. serious.."
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Omg, this is embarrassing...

• MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Such a waste of resources and time for this shameful abomination of a video.

beLIEve

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I think they had fun
    Chamber of Chains
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906

and the winner is....
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    cheyane said:
    I think they had fun
    Redneck women doing coleslow wrestling also look like they have fun! Still doesn't mean that it needs a video feature on mmorpg.com

But thinking about it...why not?