Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will CoE reach the ''Wards of the Stat'' stretch goal ?

2»

Comments

• ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
    The answer was "YES"
    Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 
  • lunawisplunawisp Member UncommonPosts: 184
    It'll be interesting to see how much more comes in when they get the post-kickstarter payment system up and running.
    lunawisp was my peacebringer in City of Heroes. She lives on, in memory, as my gaming id
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I know i have said this long ago,but give me a quality game and where ALL players are treated the same and i would gladly give you 100 bucks for the finished product and i would pay 20-30 bucks a month sub fee.
    I do NOT pay up front and i do not condone each person treated differently based on how much they pay.

I believe i am being more than fair,you make a great game you'll easily get a million people paying 100 bucks,that is 100 million.Add in 20-30 million a month and your rolling in dough and that is based on 1 million,if word gets out it is even better than imagined,then you get maybe 2/3/4 million.

In other words,stretch goals don't mean anything to me as a gamer/consumer,i look for quality finished products.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.