What are you looking for?: PvE focused MMO with emphasis on dungeons and trinity system. Excellent LFG system. Crafting is preferred, but not mandatory. Levelling via quests.
What games have you previously played?: Almost all MMOs, since '98, expect Black Desert.
What is your playstyle (Casual,Semi-Casual,Hardcore)?: Semi-casual
Any preferred mechanics?: Healing, dungeon running
Anything specific you want to exclude?: PVP, pure sandbox MMO, grind.
Notes on the big names:
- WoW: Long gone for me, played too much.
- GW2: Very poor LFG system. No trinity.
- LOTRO: Too dated, also maxed.
- ESO: Poor dungeon content, feels too casual solo.
- TSW: Dislike group content and hate the rotation system.
- FFXIV: maxed every class, I feel I have done everything in that game.