Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Heretics & Burrowing Underground

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageThe Heretics & Burrowing Underground

The Albion Online team has released the second in-game trailer to introduce players to the Heretic faction. In this particular video, the underground mines and shanties of the Heretics are explored as well as some of the mobs and leaders. Check it out!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    Enjoying this game quite a bit!

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Ah, I can see it now. After a long, difficult fight through legions of deranged sub-human filth, you and your friends finally come face to face with the one behind it all. Raising your weapons high and giving a stirring cry of battle, you charge forward... and are immediately cut down by a bunch of players with names like XxXAragorn1023XxX and DrIzZtRoCkS#7171. They take all your stuff, teabag and /spit on your corpses, kill the boss, make pithy remarks like 'Git gud LOLZ!' and 'L2P scrub!', and camp you until you log off in disgust.

But hey, open world, full loot PvP is awesome, right?

The lore looks cool but they're wasting their time. Most (please note I said MOST, not ALL, thank you) of the people games like this attract couldn't care less about story or world information. They just want to gank and ruin the experience of those who actually do care.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic