Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Kingsglaive Movie Images Surface

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageNew Kingsglaive Movie Images Surface

Square Enix has released several new images from the live-action movie being filmed based on Final Fantasy XV. Called Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV, the movie is scheduled for release on July 9th in Japan with an English language version for release later via stream, download or Blu-Ray.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AgnharAgnhar Member UncommonPosts: 108
    I want her dress in a game!
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    edited May 2016
    There's something about those images that makes them look like really good CGI as opposed to just photos of real people. Is it just me?
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Leiloni said:
    There's something about those images that makes them look like really good CGI as opposed to just photos of real people. Is it just me?
    If they aren't really good CGI then then tried to make them look that way.  if those are real people then it is creepy :)

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Hopefully, they do better this time. The spirits within wasn't very successful. I saw it in theaters opening weekend and there were like 5 people in the theater with me lol.
  • TerrornautTerrornaut Member UncommonPosts: 25
    All nice designs and everything, but I wish they'd steer clear of the uncanny valley already. Like they just don't get it. Hopefully this has the life and soul that spirits within didn't quite have.