Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Overwatch will be the game to push Esports into the mainstream

1235»

Comments

• MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    filmoret said:
    IDK how many times you can play the same 9 characters with the same 5 abilities before you get bored.  Once the honeymoon is over people will see this game doesn't offer much at all.  LOL,DOTA both offer builds and playstyles.  No building in overwatch and playstyles are very limited.  Maybe they will change it later but right now its short lived.
    The answer to your question is about a week in beta before i was bored of Overwatch game is shallow and repetitive, really not sure what the hype is about tbh, hearthstone is better....lol
  • ravareravare Member UncommonPosts: 58
    edited May 2016
    Umm.....eSports are mainstream.....you see the conventions and broadcasting they already do for other eSports games?

Why does everyone think once Blizzard does something, its already the biggest and best.

#getoffblizzardsnuts

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Deltois said:
    When sports figures make more then, doctors, police, armed forces, theres a problem IMO.
    Definitely. 200% agreed.
    I agree they make too much money. I love sports especially the NBA but they are way overpaid.
    When doctors stop charing an arm and a leg for their services, they'll make more money.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!