Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Guide to Offensive Heroes - Overwatch

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 5,023
edited May 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageA Guide to Offensive Heroes - Overwatch

A Guide to Offensive Heroes in Overwatch. Read Guide to Offense Article Here: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1202/feature/10832/A-Guide-to-Offense.html

Read the full story here

Comments

• HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,413
    Wow, ok, so... i literally read this and because i am so conditioned to see the word "offensive" and immediately go "fucking SJWs /sigh". Thankfully i gave it a chance and realized they meant offensive in the actual useful and meaningful sense of the word.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,622
    The tips provided were meh and some just bad. I think pro players should be making videos and giving advice.

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,171
    Hrimnir said:
    Wow, ok, so... i literally read this and because i am so conditioned to see the word "offensive" and immediately go "fucking SJWs /sigh". Thankfully i gave it a chance and realized they meant offensive in the actual useful and meaningful sense of the word.
    You've been in the war too long.

Check out my monthly column on MMORPG.com.