Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

get in your ninja fun now

stimulus999stimulus999 Member UncommonPosts: 35
im having a blast with mine , but after playing it and then playing other classes.. i can feel the nerf bat coming. Too bad too , wish they would just increase the effectiveness of all the other classes to balance rather then nerf (tho i understand the cost effective blah blah). gunner was fun till they nerfed that to death. anyways , get in that ninja fun now peeps cuz the nerf bat is a comin . :(
ive been warned .lol

Comments

• NoxeronNoxeron Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Is Ninja locked to the short female thing with ears, like the Reaper (or what it was called)?
  • hyuteihyutei Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Noxeron said:
    Is Ninja locked to the short female thing with ears, like the Reaper (or what it was called)?
    yeah,costs less then to make it available for every race,cos each race has its own animations so......
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited May 2016
    hyutei said:
    Noxeron said:
    yeah,costs less then to make it available for every race,cos each race has its own animations so......
    Yet almost every other mmo can manage to at the very least give a male counterpart.  This whole "it will take too long" BS excuse is getting tiring.  They know a lot of people play the elins and they are just too lazy to make it for those that don't care for the race.  Personally, this is the main reason I haven't gone back to Tera since the reaper.

I doubt we'll ever see a new class that also gives a male version. 
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Cutting corners to increase profits...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    hyutei said:
    Noxeron said:
    That may be true, but at the very least they should make a male counterpart.  Like the little dog/cat/wolf (popo) race that looks identical to elin in size.  This is the only mmo that makes this excuse.  Even BDO knows how stupid this decision is and all the newer classes have male and female options. 

If they don't want to give every race the new class.  Fine, I understand.  But why do all the new classes have to be female only?  Especially considering most have male versions.