Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best solo class (Mantle of Power)

d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
I'm just wondering which class to make my main. I read up in the official forums and people were saying mainly Revenant, Tomb Raiser, or Lunar Lancer. A few said Chloro or Boomer.

Just wondering about folks here who play Trove. I'm only at about 835 power ranking, so I want to pick one class to level up with the games new changes. Any advice?

Comments

• AceDMan16AceDMan16 Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 1
    Here is a list of good classes:

Shadow Hunter: The strongest offensive class currently and can even 1 hit the normal DOTM with its ultimate skill. However there is talk about the class needing a debuff  and it will probably happen. The new gem ability maxes out its attack speed and is the most OP class currently... till it gets nerfed. 

Boomeranger: A very good class with all around good skills. Not nearly as much dps as the Shadow Hunter but it has a great aoe on the main skill. Also the Gem ability makes the bomb spawn chickens every detonation. This is the best class for crowd control.

Tomb Raiser: The best tank in the game. This class spawns infinite meat shields and with the additions of gems the classes health can skyrocket.
    -Tomb Raiser Build:

Prowling Shadow
    Vial of Unleashed Power/ Bandalier
    Zealous Emblem
    Bountiful Emblem
    All the Max Hp and Hp%

Combo: Infinite Ultimate
    1) Use the Tomb Raisers Ultimate
    2) Wait till energy is about to run out
    3) Use a potion to refill energy
    This will span the ultimate ability and the AMAZING heals it provides over and extremely long time. You only need to activate the ability once and this allows for the meat shields to stay alive and you to heal without waiting for the ultimate skills cool down.

Lunar Lancer: NOPE
    Revenant: NOPE
  • d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Thanks @AceDMan16 ; I'm looking for a good tanky class with aoe, so maybe TR or Boomer will work well for me. Seems hard for me to play SH (takes a lot more skill, I guess) and boring to play Rev (and I don't like the Rev ulti).

• SskydragonSskydragon Member UncommonPosts: 11
    i think chlormancer!
    can heal, and strong!