Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SoL: Early Access #4 video

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
Mix of new and prior posted stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4MnQhmHSMQ

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• RenfailRenfail Member EpicPosts: 1,638
    Good times were had by all!

No one caught the thunderstorm on camera, but thankfully I was able to catch one during yesterday afternoon, so I'll have that video up later this week, plus episodes 5 and 6 of the darkness series. 

Then @Elloa and myself start recording our weekly series this upcoming Sunday, May 8th, and I think we're due on the Dungeon Crawler Network this weekend as well. 

Rolling right along. 
    Tim "Renfail" Anderson | Wandering Hermits Patreon
  • CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923
    Had a blast on the weekend, lots of fun and cant wait till the next build is ready to go.
    Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
    charlizd said:
    Had a blast on the weekend, lots of fun and cant wait till the next build is ready to go.
    Rock on, mate :) Was fun running around on Sunday with you! More adventures to come.....
  • ElloaElloa Member UncommonPosts: 66
    It was very nice indeed to meet Community members, chat with them on the voice chat, and die horribly in the depth of the dungeon together! I think what we learn from this test is the feel of adventureis real! 
    Of course there is tons of features in the game that need to be worked on, but the concept is there, and it works. Players did had fun! 

So...now let's visualise how this game will be in six months and how will be the public test at that point? I'm feeling really enthousiastic at that thoughs!

Also @Slapshot1188 you totally should post your own videos. They were really nice!
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    when is the next play test
    Elloa said:
    It was very nice indeed to meet Community members, chat with them on the voice chat, and die horribly in the depth of the dungeon together! I think what we learn from this test is the feel of adventureis real! 
    Of course there is tons of features in the game that need to be worked on, but the concept is there, and it works. Players did had fun! 

So...now let's visualise how this game will be in six months and how will be the public test at that point? I'm feeling really enthousiastic at that thoughs!

Also @Slapshot1188 you totally should post your own videos. They were really nice!
    Indeed!
    edited May 2016

wesjr said:
    when is the next play test
    We want to make sure that the test weekends offer something substantial to the testers. 

Our last build was November; prior to that we did three monthly builds. We hope to get back to the monthly builds this year, but the guys still have more work to do on the back end with the API, as well as working on the website + some other back end work. 

So we may have a few things updated by the end of the month, but if it's mostly all behind-the-scenes work, there won't be anything substantial to actually test through within the actual game world. 

We also have our get-together in Austin June 3 - 5. 

The rough plan is that we *might* have a build ready by the end of May, but more than likely it will be the end of June, or possibly July, depending on everyone's work schedules IRL and how much more features we can add + how many bugs we can squash. 

The more realistic answer is "soon" and "we'll be keeping people updated at our forums + Discord channel + newsletter". 
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    thanks. I missed the April 3oth one due to work so maybe the next, :)
    wesjr said:
    thanks. I missed the April 3oth one due to work so maybe the next, :)
    Hope so! We'll be around!
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Renfail said:
    Elloa said:

Indeed!
    Dude... I'm still waiting for that game key you promised for all the traffic I drive your way.   I'm honest and open. If I like something, I say so (like the character art).  If I don't I say so.  Something you of all people should appreciate ;)

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Dude... I'm still waiting for that game key you promised for all the traffic I drive your way.   I'm honest and open. If I like something, I say so (like the character art).  If I don't I say so.  Something you of all people should appreciate ;)
    Let us know when you get registered over at the forums and we'll keep you posted on the next round of invites we send out.