Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Max HP hack for yall. Yeah, that's doable lol. Enjoy.

LolepicLolepic Member UncommonPosts: 5
edited April 2016 in Black Desert Online
[mod edit]
Post edited by Amana on

Comments

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 7,577
    edited April 2016
    Posting links to hacking websites is not allowed here. Nice photoshopping btw ;)
    Post edited by Jean-Luc_Picard on
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 8700k (4.70ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 4K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 5,794
    Posting links to hacking websites is not allowed here. Nice photoshopping btw ;)
    When you can't even match the right color font for your numbers and characters, you are nothing more than an amateur photoshop user, am I right? lol.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member RarePosts: 3,799
    There's tiny dots ontop of the numbers.

I'll give it a 6/10.

• RamajamaRamajama Member UncommonPosts: 271
    LOL, really? 

This is a new low. Congrats OP :waving: 
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    looks like quality mmo :pleased: 
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 7,577
    edited April 2016
    So I now have this level 120 character with an insane amount of health... ;)
    Parts of the picture have been masked/pixellized for anonymity... of course... ;)

Post edited by Jean-Luc_Picard on
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 8700k (4.70ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 4K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 19,021
    So I now have this level 120 character with an insane amount of health... ;)
    Parts of the picture have been masked/pixellized for anonymity... of course... ;)

The funny thing is level 120 is achievable,  someone in Korea calculated that getting to 100 would take like 18 years of /played heh

This is obviously with current content.

Either way - nice shop ;)

This discussion has been closed.