Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mobile Gaming is King, and Consoles retake lead from PC

12345679»

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    edited May 2016
    Darksworm said:

no that is not what I am saying.

I am saying the rise of mobile is 99.999% related to WHERE THEY ARE DOING IT..
    not what they are doing or the specs bla bla bla.

if you are at work and you dont want the company to know you are looking at sexy pictures of your friend you do it on a phone.
    if you are in the line you do that one your phone
    if you are at a traffic light and someone else is driving you do that on your phone.

its not related to specs its related to it being mobile and WHERE people are using this. please attempt to understand that.

The fact that people don't have to upgrade consoles as often as PCs to keep playing current releases at decent frame rates and graphics quality is a huge draw to that platform.  Mobile platforms share that.  .....
    I:

1. Fundamentally do not agree at all whatsoever with that in respect to mobile

2. I never said, suggested, implied or anything remotely close to suggesting this so thanks for adding your view on the subject of which I do not agree.

now...lets move on

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• JasmineJasJasmineJas Member UncommonPosts: 15
    So would it be reasonable to assume that most of this is kids spending less time on browser games, and more time on mobile games? Because based on the browser games I played in my childhood, I'm not sure this is the downgrade people in this thread seem to think it is.
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    So would it be reasonable to assume that most of this is kids spending less time on browser games, and more time on mobile games? Because based on the browser games I played in my childhood, I'm not sure this is the downgrade people in this thread seem to think it is.
    actually having just come from standing in a office where 5 people where all looking at their phone I am sticking with that the main difference is the MOBILE part.

browsing the next while at the office and not having it monitored, browsing while at school, while in line, why your parents are talking while out to eat.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me