Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riders of Icarus Question

BrokenSilenceBrokenSilence Member UncommonPosts: 321
There's no Riders of Icarus forums so I guess posting here would be ok.

Riders of Icarus closed beta is going on right now for NA and I was wondering from anyone currently in it if this game uses Gameguard? 

Comments

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Can't even start the game, says im outside of their service area but on their FAQ it says Netherlands can join in on the beta.
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829
    server doesnt open till 5PM EST
  • BrokenSilenceBrokenSilence Member UncommonPosts: 321
    edited April 2016
    No it does not use GameGuard
    Thanks.
    Post edited by BrokenSilence on
  • KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829
    I had to let it thru my firewall.  It uses "nexon guard"  anti cheat. 
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    There's no Riders of Icarus forums so I guess posting here would be ok.

Riders of Icarus closed beta is going on right now for NA and I was wondering from anyone currently in it if this game uses Gameguard? 

No it does not use GameGuard
    Correct. It uses Starforce :open_mouth: 

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• BrokenSilenceBrokenSilence Member UncommonPosts: 321
    edited April 2016
    Comodo has Nexon's client download page on their block list for malware and/or phishing sites lol. This is actually the first gaming company I've seen have their site blocked by Comodo. So it uses Nexon Guard and also Starforce MMOG(mainly for copy protection).  While I know of Starforce I've actually never had it install with a game before. @Solar_Prophet and @Katilla do either of these run 24/7 or only when the game is up and running?

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    @ChaoticWake Sorry, that was me being facetious. I thought the smilie would indicate that. 

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic