Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One man and his twisted mind. The face of the community? From the mind of Ben Lesnick.

14567810»

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    So many missing the point...

We're talking about a guy who works communicating with internet gaming nerds about gaming shit. It'd be a stretch to even call what he does for a living "professional."

Neither his twisted and tasteless sense of humor 10 years ago or now, nor his photo collection have anything to do with his ability to communicate with other nerds, many of whom I'm willing to bet, are "guilty" of much worse political incorrectness.

The only people that should or could have a concern about this are his current employers and only if they think that these revelations hurt their brand in some way. And they probably will be concerned because being PC when your whole money-making scheme is based on spin and promises should be very important to them.

So fatty will be replaced by some other two-bit asshat with perhaps a less easily identifiable digital trail of sophomoric idiocy... and the show will go on.

I can understand those who have a hate-on for Lesnick salivating at this possibility. Well grats, you've just made CIG stronger by giving them the excuse to put a better face on their brand.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• GrumpyHobbitGrumpyHobbit Member RarePosts: 1,220
    Honestly, I think the photos of that news anchor are more disturbing than anything he's said. 
    Stalking is bad....

I'm sure someone takes plenty of screen shots and other such saves.
    So better start saving all the links and posts about Ben to add to the huge list of other links and threads and video's and photo's and comments stocked up so far about anything even remotely linked to bringing the SC project down....
  • DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Honestly, I think the photos of that news anchor are more disturbing than anything he's said. 
    Stalking is bad....

I'm sure someone takes plenty of screen shots and other such saves.
    So better start saving all the links and posts about Ben to add to the huge list of other links and threads and video's and photo's and comments stocked up so far about anything even remotely linked to bringing the SC project down....
     Sorry but I don't think this scandal will hurt CIG. The only thing getting g hurt is possibly Ben's career.

This discussion has been closed.