Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daybreaks numbers?

Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524
So this forum has been quite for obvious reasons. However I was wondering if anyone has research or can tell me where i can find some numbers for daybreaks since they released the sad news EQN would be cancelled. I know for myself personally I wasn't playing any DB games at the time. I considered giving EQ2 another go for a little in the progression server but the news of the cancellation soured my attitude for the company. I know i'm not alone in that feeling however; just trying to see if the company took a hit somewhere like EQ2 or DCUO which if i remember was their highest grossing title (I could be wrong). Not trying to see the company fail either but i'd really like to see the EQ IP moved elsewhere after this faisco that was EQ:Next and Landmark.

Comments

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Daybreak's days were numbered the day the venture capitalists bought them.

They have wrung almost all of the money they can out of the corpse of SOE, and now look for them to try to sell what is left.

That is what VC firms are, and what they do... they are not "game companies".

• Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524
    Well I figured that's what they'd do I haven't seen or heard anything new being developed from there just yet. Heck not even sure whats up with H1Z1. I figured they'd suck up whats left of EQ1 and EQ2 then see how long DCUO can last until City of Titans takes the superhero mmo market from them. I was more curious if there stock dropped. Once DG got "let go" I knew things where over for EQN and I stopped supporting the company as a whole (cancelled my than live eq2 sub) that day.