Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal all time favorite

RingsideRingside Member UncommonPosts: 249
Only time will tell but what if The changes  they bring to the game are good? I dont agree with some of their ideas but they deserve a fair shake.

Main reason why Darkfall is the best FPS of all time is the TTK a.k.a Time to Kill which is by far much longer than any other shooter.
Not only the time to kill is long but you can also heal yourself and transfer your stats in order to keep them high.

I also prefer the medieval theme over Tom Clancy's style of modern warfare with guns and explosions.

Being an MMO makes your victories impactful and rewarding especialy because of the way holdings are being fougth over and of course the fact that the game is full loot.

There is always something to do even if your friends are offline, you can go farm mats for your gear bags, level up your crafting or just try to jump someone being unexpected in a PVE hotspot. 
Server off peak hour is also the best time to farm chaos chests in order to win the loto by getting some of the most valuable items in the game like House Deed or a silverbirch.

Good days are awaiting and no matter where it is, I will try to catch that moment and enjoy the time while it last because nothing is eternal. Im already 33 years old and I dont know about you but I rather spend my time being positive and trying to be good with the people I meet even if it is Online because even if I have a beautiful life and family, a part of my home is Online.

Comments

• RingsideRingside Member UncommonPosts: 249
    edited April 2016
    Its impossible to give a number but As I already played the original darkfall as well as unholy war, I can tell you that there are cheaters. I had 2 in my guild I made one of them stop cheating and the other one got banned. Overall I would say 99% are legit but the Ban hammer hits the 1% every now and then. 

the difference with other shooters is that there is a travel time for every spells and  projectiles and not all projectiles travel at the same speed which makes a aim bot extemely unreliable but it somewhat works with bows... These players arent going unoticed and eventually they get caught.
  • RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666
    edited April 2016
    Ringside said:
    Its impossible to give a number but As I already played the original darkfall as well as unholy war, I can tell you that there are cheaters. I had 2 in my guild I made one of them stop cheating and the other one got banned. Overall I would say 99% are legit but the Ban hammer hits the 1% every now and then. 

the difference with other shooters is that there is a travel time for every spells and  projectiles and not all projectiles travel at the same speed which makes a aim bot extemely unreliable but it somewhat works with bows... These players arent going unoticed and eventually they get caught.
    In DF, a pixel detect script or program is only good in melee and partially good with rays.

You can easily sticky back a player with it i'm sure, but it's obvious if you do that in melee, which will get you banned if a good player can spot you; especially if its on tape.

For rays, i say it's partially good because there's a very very short delay before the ray spell you cast pop-out, but the chance of the hit detect script being reliable is very low when a player is moving left to right and very high when the player takes a second to stop zigzagging. 

For everything else, a hit-scan or how ever you wish to call it is useless in DF.

I say, defend yourself against cheaters. Download bandicam and everytime you're fighting, tape it. that way, you can prove it if somebaddy is cheating.

Bandicam is free.
    Post edited by Realbigdeal on

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif