Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF space game

ReskalReskal Member UncommonPosts: 57
Hey there,

so hard these days to find a game i would spend my few bucks on. I played the X-series, space build/fight/mine/trade-simulation and it was not that bad but i missed the endless space there, only a bunch of systems and that was it.
I played EVE online also, but these days it seems the game companies surrendered to griefers and normal players are not asked anymore. All is pvp, ganking, and you just take risks without having secure space where you can make good money.
I tried out Elite:dangerous also and it has a nice graphics but its all about your ship, not building up something, but the endless space and the fighting is nice. just takes so long until you get somewhere.

Well what i look for is something like a mix between all those 3 games, or something that comes near.

The sound and graphics of EVE, the fighting and endless space of ELITE, and the building , organizing and trading and handling many ships like in the X-series.
I know its a bit very specific but just to give a shot into a direction. There are that many games these days, in Steam and everywhere, hard to have an overview anyhow.

Comments