Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you could describe BDO in one word, what would you choose?

Comments

• tenfootgoatman123tenfootgoatman123 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    edited April 2016
    Rhoklaw said:
    For me, it's easy.

RNG

Because BDO is so heavily grounded in the RNG system, that even the RNG mechanic has RNG in it. I've never witnessed so much RNG in my entire MMO career. In fact, there's so much RNG in this game that it spilled over into the Customer Service Dept. because apparently, you need a lot of Luck and $$$ invested in the CSR node just to increase your RNG for getting a response.
    RNG is not a word  its an initialism of three words . 

My word would be freedom . 

• marcustmarcust Member UncommonPosts: 495
    broad

Playing: Darkfall New Dawn (and planning to play Fallout 76)
    Favourite games have included: UO, Lineage2, Darkfall, Lotro, Baldur's Gate, SSX, FF7 and yes the original Wizardry on an Apple IIe

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
  • NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583
    Boring
  • GolelornGolelorn Member RarePosts: 1,391
    Very interesting thread. In particular, people's definition of innovative. Thank you for the laughs.
  • carvalho677carvalho677 Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Impressive
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,499
    fun
  • IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    Bad

• coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 3,642
    Scorchien said:
    Scorchien said:
    Volgore said:
    innovative.
         What has BDO done that is Innovative?

They figured out a way to put a package together in such a way that many people are enjoying.
       Wow .. not even worthy of a response ...

On another note , Would any Moderator care to explain Why ? Several posts from this thread have magically disappered , without any notification, indication , or warning ... .. Really very interesting ...
    The censorship here is real. Recently there was a thread related to BD cash shop. I posted something like the dress on the female character looking hot and that I will get one for my GF or something like that and it almost instantly disappeared. What are they running here, a bible camp?
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Scorchien said:
    Volgore said:
    innovative.

They figured out a way to put a package together in such a way that many people are enjoying.
    Why would that be innovative? That is a baseline expectation of any game.

Aside from that, it's been done before unless this is your first time playing a game...ever.

• odinthor021odinthor021 Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Mesmerizing 
  • huihuhuhuhuihuhuhu Member UncommonPosts: 53
    selective

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,561
    Rhoklaw said:
    For me, it's easy.

RNG

Because BDO is so heavily grounded in the RNG system, that even the RNG mechanic has RNG in it. I've never witnessed so much RNG in my entire MMO career. In fact, there's so much RNG in this game that it spilled over into the Customer Service Dept. because apparently, you need a lot of Luck and $$$ invested in the CSR node just to increase your RNG for getting a response.
    RNG is not a word  its an initialism of three words . 

My word would be freedom . 

Well, that has already been pointed out and RNG represents a single function. I understand people's OCD's and all, but let's not get carried away.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,884
    Scorchien said:
    Scorchien said:
    Volgore said:
    innovative.

On another note , Would any Moderator care to explain Why ? Several posts from this thread have magically disappered , without any notification, indication , or warning ... .. Really very interesting ...
    The censorship here is real. Recently there was a thread related to BD cash shop. I posted something like the dress on the female character looking hot and that I will get one for my GF or something like that and it almost instantly disappeared. What are they running here, a bible camp?
      Yea something very strange going on , would be very discouraging to see that this site is deleting discussions and factual  information because they and some others have an agenda..
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 6,162
    edited April 2016
    Scorchien said:
    Scorchien said:
    Volgore said:
    innovative.

There was also a thread where some goomba posted a bunch of racist Asstard comments. I recieved a warning and a probation for apparently personally attacking a poster with "^^^ The ignorance is strong with this one"

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• JedirenJediren Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Best fun, since WoW old days:)
  • RealizerRealizer Member RarePosts: 724
    Scorchien said:
    Scorchien said:
    Scorchien said:
    Volgore said:
    innovative.

Yea something very strange going on , would be very discouraging to see that this site is deleting discussions and factual  information because they and some others have an agenda..
     Well I was actually given a warning for being mean in this thread. My hand still hurts from the sting of the ruler.  :(
  • APThugAPThug Member UncommonPosts: 464
    Grindfest

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,111
    laserit said:
    Scorchien said:
    Scorchien said:
    Volgore said:
    innovative.

There was also a thread where some goomba posted a bunch of racist Asstard comments. I recieved a warning and a probation for apparently personally attacking a poster with "^^^ The ignorance is strong with this one"
    Welcome to the internet, where shit doesn't make sense.
  • v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 288
    v_Ve said:
    Trash.

Over-hyped.

Shallow.

Inferior.
    That's four words. ;-)

I do agree with over-hyped and shallow, however.
    The one word rule was broke, thus my response, lol.

Why are you so irrelevant? >:)

• renky77renky77 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    "sh*t"
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    laserit said:
    You have to be careful around here. There are a few people on these forums who like to make snarky, elitist, condescending posts but if you return the favor, they cry to mommy mmorpg.com because they got their feelings hurt. Real internet tough guys.

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,561
    laserit said:
    You have to be careful around here. There are a few people on these forums who like to make snarky, elitist, condescending posts but if you return the favor, they cry to mommy mmorpg.com because they got their feelings hurt. Real internet tough guys.
    It's not hard to have a discussion like a grown adult, unless it's in your nature to do otherwise. I've dealt with my fair share of trolls and instigators and managed to fight back only to have them report me. So now, I no longer play that battle of the wits game. Ultimately, the MMORPG staff wins every one of those battles, so now I'm on their team. Either play nice or deal with the consequences of your actions.

• ravareravare Member UncommonPosts: 58
  • 2xEXP2xEXP Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I'm going to agree with odinthor021:

mesmerizing