Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2 Classic +50% XP Event

BK2O1BK2O1 Member UncommonPosts: 91
Innova is having an xp event +50% for a week. Plus if you are under the level of 40 you will get scrolls for another 50%, Boxes with limited time weapons D grade and soulshots/sps to help newer players with leveling.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/567991/

Comments

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 13,053
    BK2O1 said:
    Innova is having an xp event +50% for a week. Plus if you are under the level of 40 you will get scrolls for another 50%, Boxes with limited time weapons D grade and soulshots/sps to help newer players with leveling.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/567991/

The bonus will be active every evening from 19:00 PM till 2:00 AM CEST   
    Very restrictive hours in my opinion. Still nice to have the bonus but they should make it open hours.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 38,898
    I dunno, you really can't call it a classic server if you are going to have experience boosting events, just my opinion of course.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing ESO - Blackwood at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 4,095
    Kyleran said:
    I dunno, you really can't call it a classic server if you are going to have experience boosting events, just my opinion of course.
    I see your point, but trust me, you can.

First off, the event lasted for a short while and for just a few hours a day. You got almost nothing out of it.

But mainly, L2 classic is extremely hardcore in terms of experience needed for level up. The amount is significantly higher than in old L2 (e.g. for lvl 49-50, you need 527% exp comparing to old L2). Check out this link if you are interested (it is a simple table) https://4gameforum.com/threads/536649/

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    So is this game working like everyone hoped?
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 4,095
    I am subbed on two accounts. Played when it lunched and then took a break. The recent event brought me back. Now I am in a casual clan slowly levelling my way to the top :D.

Its alright...for the old L2 feeling. Its "a little" grindy though :D.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 2,798
    edited April 2016
    Look into my eyes and say again "a little" ..

I played to lvl 22. I managed to get there in 2 days. XP curve is .. ok to say, but man! The poverty !!! I didn't have adena to teleport , let alone buying pots and scrolls. Good thing they had/have that event where it gives free SSD's and duals once you hit lvl 20. As a dagger class, played with duals of course :)

All in all I had the most laugh in those 2 days with 2 of my friends then I had in the last few years! One of them died at the same time the mob which we attacked died. I saw pants as drop and I was like "YES!!! Full drop!!" and then on skype, a sad voice I heard "..no!! my pants" . Man , I was laughing with tears for 10 minutes! ( I even laugh now in real life when I remember that moment :) )

Same guy! Told him we should die to get back to town then to walk all the way back. He said "Dude, if I die and drop my weapon I will be SO mad at you". All good, I died first, dropped 2 bones. He died , dropped his weapon and other 3 items :)))  Man! So fucking hilarious !

Anyway, if I had the time I would be playing for sure, but I don't have that time I used to have back in the days!

VERY grindy and fun game! :)

Enjoy it!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 2,798
    edited April 2016
    @IceAge 2 days for lvl 22 i don't find it very well played D:D:D
    Yea, actually we made it to lvl 18 in the first day ( 5 or so hours played ) !

Second day we actually did just walking, killing random mobs , exploring, spoiling ..  having fun! And we did had a lot of fun! Walked from Dion to Giran with 7 leathers after 2 hours of spoil , in hope we will sell them for at least 10k each. Died in the execution ground! And guess what? I dropped the leathers :))) Got back walking, and I didn't saw them on the ground. Asked 2 players which were nearby "hey, did you saw 7 leather on the ground?" . "Yes" one of them replayed . " I took them"  he continued. "Can I have them back please?" I told him with somehow no faith that I will get them back. He said "Sure" and traded me. "Thank you very much" I said. He then asked me where I was going and with a powerful motivation I told him " I am going to Giran in my grand journey to sell those mats for a good price to some buyer. " ! He actually didn't say anything. Oh well , I was happy that I got my leathers back and off I was to Giran.

Entered from the west gate and the Giran music started to play. Man! That song brings me lots of memories. I didn't actually had enough time to enjoy the song coz I was near the gatekeeper and only saw several shop! First thing I did was !That's it ? ( I shouted on chat )  "!No ... welcome IceAge, to the glorious Giran?" I continued! Of course, no answers! Then I said! Where are the shops? and some guy told me "teleport to monster track" . Then bum! I remembered back in the days on official servers that there was the players with shops, since Monster Track has free teleport. 

So there I was! Standing in Monster Track area with lots of shops around.............................only to find that 1 leather = 500 adena !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Man! I was kinda mad, at first, but then started to laugh very hard with my friends on skype about the situation.

All in all I did not do what i've just did ( role playing ) in a mmo in years!!! and it was so fucking nice, I am telling you! All the journey! Was a blast!

So yeah, I have some pretty good amount of memories in that 2 days, which is good for a game!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!