Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grim Dawn, first forum post!

xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
edited April 2016 in Grim Dawn
Glad they opened a forum for this game.  By far the most underrated ARPG out.  By far a top notch game!

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 10,876
    Nice!

haven;t purchased yet, but I will once of these days!

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• slowpoke68slowpoke68 Member UncommonPosts: 541
    Yeah GD is a great ARPG.
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,628
    No gender lock!!!
    Real Fans of Chess don't get bored!
    Real Fans of Soccer don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of Baseball don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of MMORPGs don’t get bored!
    What's your excuse?
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,769
    Great game and looking forward to the new content update to get me back into playing the game.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 3,627
    Guess I should try it being a huge fan of D2 LoD. Does the game offer as much depth? I mean the horadric cube itself offered more depth than most RPGs out there.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,781
    edited April 2016
    What builds you guys running , I am currently lvl 57(Elite) Pyromancer , run with the Hellhound tank/taunt , and Raven for heals and buffs ..

Primarily , Grenado, Stunkjacks and Firestrike (with Sheperds Call tied to it)

Helluva lotta fun ..
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Guess I should try it being a huge fan of D2 LoD. Does the game offer as much depth? I mean the horadric cube itself offered more depth than most RPGs out there.
    The game world is very big.  At one point I thought it was going to be like Diablo 3 with its limited storyline/world.  Boy was I wrong.  I currently am playing a level 42 Warder(Shaman/Soldier) and a level 26 Arcanist that I have not dual classed yet.

My friend at work is now 62 and has various alts.  I was reading that some players are 85.  I have a ways to go still.  We grouped up a couple of times with my main and his alt.  I still think my Warder is L33T compared to his toons ;-D. 

You will seriously enjoy the game!  I was surprised at the depth of this title.  Both world and character.
  • coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 3,627
    xpowderx said:
    The game world is very big.  At one point I thought it was going to be like Diablo 3 with its limited storyline/world.  Boy was I wrong.  I currently am playing a level 42 Warder(Shaman/Soldier) and a level 26 Arcanist that I have not dual classed yet.

My friend at work is now 62 and has various alts.  I was reading that some players are 85.  I have a ways to go still.  We grouped up a couple of times with my main and his alt.  I still think my Warder is L33T compared to his toons ;-D. 

You will seriously enjoy the game!  I was surprised at the depth of this title.  Both world and character.
    I think I will give it a go. Got nothing to lose now that I am on a forced 3 month vacation tied to my chair :).
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Scorchien said:
    What builds you guys running , I am currently lvl 57(Elite) Pyromancer , run with the Hellhound tank/taunt , and Raven for heals and buffs ..

Primarily , Grenado, Stunkjacks and Firestrike (with Sheperds Call tied to it)

Helluva lotta fun ..
    Scorchien,make a post for that.  I already have 2 posts.  Make one :- P
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 2,995
    edited April 2016
    If you guys all work for the company you are doing a good job. :)  Heading over the line to purchase as we speak.

Edit:  Ah, I remember what happened now.   I saw the cover art and thought it was that FPS warhammer game (guy looks like a witch hunter) so I skipped it.  Looks awesome.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!