Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Game?

How is this game?

Comments

• kagarakagara Member Posts: 6

as long as the GM's don't interfere, and aren't chatting it up in the public channels, the games not bad at all. Teh combat system is fantastic. The graphics are ... well they are ok. The community though... I see a lot of people talking about how "great" the community is, and although the in-game guides are pretty cool... the actual publishing company deletes anythign negative they see anywhere if they can. They don't allow anyone in teh game, or in the official forums to ever put the game down in any way, so that's kinda shady as well.

• Blayze3404Blayze3404 Member Posts: 37

Hmm...sounds like some fishy biznez image.  I haven't even really been able to play it...bought it and all that mumbo jumbo, but as my one thread explains....lag up the wah-zoo.  Now i'm hearing about GM's, the company, or whoever, actually modifying our feedback....that's gotta be illegal in some country. image...i have one question though, it might've been asked already but heregoes...

Is everything described on the retail box actually in-game?

--:||:--:||:--:||:----:||:--:||:--:||:--
    FREEDOM IS ONLY A STATE OF MIND

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

well blayze3404...yes everything that is described on the retail box is actually in-game....it tried and tested ::::02::..

anyway ur right kagara, their combat system is great...i can say that it is the best combat ever...

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• churenechurene Member Posts: 87

I have one question for you blayze3404, how would you judge the game by just reading the threads here & without playing it? I kept on thinking about this one..image

Well, I have to agree that RYL is really a great & kewl game!!!image

• HatorianHatorian Member Posts: 164

Well for me it's not that great compared to the other games. I just bought the game cuz it is sale on the video shop that I play. Intalled it on my PC, well It's fun but not that great. I like watching this people who commands battering rams, creating this flying thing. Im just enjoying the month free game.

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!

well its just that...."dont judge RYL because of the bad comments on some thread here"...play it to believe that the game is worth buying and worth ur time....

• Blayze3404Blayze3404 Member Posts: 37
    Well...Churene looks like you must've not thought hard enough about it, or need to keep thinking about it because i didn't judge the game at all...Here's a thought, image don't search around the forums for threads to start your BS flaming shananigansimage...and please refrain from replying with additional flamage as it will subtract from the intention of this person's post. If you can't roll with the big dogs, stay on the porch...But my previous post of 'assumed judgment' was as follows...

==>Hmm...sounds like some fishy biznez image.  I haven't even really been able to play it...bought it and all that mumbo jumbo, but as my one thread explains....lag up the wah-zoo.  Now i'm hearing about GM's, the company, or whoever, actually modifying our feedback....that's gotta be illegal in some country.

Hmm..don't see it.   And just so your headache will cease to exist, i haven't been able to play because the game is extremely laggy to me, which i've explained in a previous thread.  I don't and wouldn't judge something i haven't tried or attempted to try.  If i COULD actually play this game, i might be able to agree with you guys that this game is great, but here is my judgment for ya,  it sucks when you paid for something that you can't even enjoy.  My rig is more than capable of handling this game, although it might be a server side issue, maybe me switching servers could change the lag problem.

So i have one question for you churene, how would you judge a thread that does not judge the game, only replies to a previous thread about GMs talking it up in chats, and the company deleting negative threads?  I didn't think too hard about this one...i have far better things to do in life, like raising a daughter image image  => ignorance is bliss <=

Also, my question about the content on the box...i asked it because i haven't played but an hour of the game due to the severe lag...so i don't know if all the features are implemented...But thanks for replying to that inquiry iveria image hopefully i can get my problems resolved and see what this game has to offer.

FREEDOM IS ONLY A STATE OF MIND

• lucifer666rslucifer666rs Member Posts: 1

Simple, THE BEST

• Wind_angelWind_angel Member Posts: 82

Yeap it's the best... as I see it, RYL has one of the best PvP there is... And since it moved to P2P, Bugs drastically been down. You can't feel those nasty lags anymore. And Log-ins are now faster than it was on beta.

Hurry up.... Clock is ticking

Originally posted by lucifer666rs
    Simple, THE BEST

::::08:: it is simply the best :::::::20::....RYL rules!!!!!

• kuruosawakuruosawa Member Posts: 74

Originally posted by CrazyMonk

How is this game?

the game is very challenging specially with the new server.i think the game is at par with the best overhyped games there is right now.i love the PvP part of the game as well.much more the community is also awesome......great game here!