Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EXCLUSIVE GAMEPLAY!

MaginusMaginus Member UncommonPosts: 1

Comments

• TimberhickTimberhick Member UncommonPosts: 554
    Especially since it was posted on the 2nd.

Seems normal for CoE, day late to the party....
  • MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    edited April 2016

It's amazing... this timezone thing huh.

Also

The OP posted it on april 2nd according to MMORPG. But 1: OP isn't Soulbound studios and 2: Video isn't Soulbound studios.

Both are viewers/fans of the product.
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
  • whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Says April 1st on mine, and Kano even replied with: :What a bunch of horses*** - yes even considering April 1st."

Now i'm not going to say whether I agree with Kano or not on his comment about the quality of the trick, but he didsay even for April 1st. So we might not want to be so quick (considering as stated Maygus after you) to reply before we have looked into it, seeing as this isn't even Soulbound that posted/made this video.

Sorry Kano for somewhat censoring your comment. I don't like to curse unless I have to even during a quote.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• TimberhickTimberhick Member UncommonPosts: 554
    Guess you need Maygus to tell you the reference of CoE being a day late to the party.