Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com payed to peddle BDO - confirmed

GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605
So...my earlier thread was locked without any explanation. As far as I know, no forum rules were broken.
So that's how it's gonna be...you get silenced when you're "overly" negative about the game and threads are locked when you ask why it's getting so much coverage.
GG staff. Keep it up, this site will surely go places with that attitude.
Feel free to lock this one too and ban me as well while you're at it...I won't mind, I was already on my way out.
Ever since you guys added those colored names the general atmosphere around here has been quite nauseating anyways, so yeah...
Have fun patting yourselves on the back and pushing trash games while censoring anyone with dissenting views.

Over and out.

ps: No I won't let the door slam me on my way out.
pps: And no you can't have my stuff.

Comments

• v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 310
    edited March 2016
    I don't blame you. Same things happened to me when I called out ESO before it launched and even BDO before it came to the west...

Witty & Wicked >:)

• carvalho677carvalho677 Member UncommonPosts: 59
    edited March 2016
    Seems like that personal vendetta against BDO isn't going exactly as you planned now is it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    What new released game does not have hundreds of threads on this site?  It is the hot item right now.  If your threads were questioning the sites integrity over coverage of a current hot game then they should be closed for stupidity.  If they were closed and just contained rational negative reviews that would be different.  No one cares about you thoughts on this site.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    pps: And no you can't have my stuff.

Damn... :angry: 

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    An accusation without any evidence. How original.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Who cares if they are?

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 310
    Seems like that personal vendetta against BDO isn't going exactly as you planned now is it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Calling out a product that's  filled with trash (and is trash) is having a personal vendetta now? Noice to know.

Witty & Wicked >:)

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Scambug said:
    ... I was already on my way out.
    Yeah, you were on your way out allright.

Like I always say, best to quit before you get fired... :D 
    v_Ve said:

Calling out a product that's  filled with trash (and is trash) is having a personal vendetta now? Noice to know.
    You mean spouting personal opinion like it is fact....pretty much a vendetta
  • carvalho677carvalho677 Member UncommonPosts: 59
    edited March 2016
    v_Ve said:

So since the game for you (and op) is trash you suddenly can tell the MMORPG staff how to run the site?

Don't like it fine, I won't judge opinions but truth is a lot of people are enjoying it and it seems the website's staff is aswell so they have total freedom to upload articles about it... don't like the attention the game is getting than either learn how to deal with it or leave the website
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    It was a troll thread and was reported and locked as such.
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

Shocking. Shit game needs to be paid to the top. Reminds me of shitty employees getting to the top.

Zip....

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    They got to have that money!!!!!  That's why the forums got shrunk so more space for ad's!!!!  Now we have ads for beauty products and clothes.  Sad what the gaming press has become over the last decade.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

v_Ve said:

So because for you (and op) the game is trash you suddenly can tell the MMORPG staff how to run the site?

Don't like it fine, I won't judge opinions but truth is a lot of people are enjoying it and it seems the website's staff is aswell so they have total freedom to upload articles about it... don't like the attentio the game is getting than either learn how to deal with it or leave the website
    Better yet nothing stops them from writing about games they like and starting new threads, but that takes work 
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I wish we were paid by them... I'd not have spent my own $60 on carry weight and inventory slots.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Your previous thread served no purpose other than to go, "Hey guys, I don't like that you all are discussing BDO so much on MMORPG.com." Are you honestly surprised that we locked it? In case you hadn't noticed, we're a website that covers MMOs, and BDO happens to be a big, new MMO release. People are going to talk about it. A lot. Some will hate it, some will love it, but that's what forums are for -- discussion!

If you think the game is crap, feel free to post your own thread and tell us why. But posting just to complain that others are talking about X Y or Z subject isn't going to fly here.

Locking this.
This discussion has been closed.