Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exidium

kenpokillerkenpokiller Member UncommonPosts: 321
Seems interesting
but link sends me to http://www.exidiumcorp.com:8080/
and on the official site I can't put in code anywhere

Yay spacegames :3

Sway all day, butterfly flaps all the way!

Comments

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    Register on the website, the box is in the form for the key.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• kenpokillerkenpokiller Member UncommonPosts: 321
    only shows enroll for me and no box ;_;

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    signed up aswell.. seems intresting..

need key tho to make an account first.. prolly comes later in time
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Played it a bit. Coud be interesting

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited March 2016
    It's something to keep an eye on and it is in Alpha. At this time it's pretty much an oil derrick based mining simulator with lots of monsters to kill.

While on the move you use drones for repairing your vehicle and attacking. The attack drones are exceptionally dumb. They attack anything in range. Your car is also equiped with a mortar and a direct fire weapon. You are a car or more specifically a hover craft.

PvP is 'limited'. If you attack someone too low level you lose Combat Points instead of gaining them. You can attack anyone outside safe areas. The level is determined by your garage's level and not your level. If your garage is level nine and you attack someone level six then you gain no points. Attack someone 5 or lower and you lose combat points. 

Based on chat most of the pvp seems to be centered around base destruction while the owner is away.

Other than the starter area, most of the map is irradiated and you need  protection of you and your base.

As with most Alphas/Betas I've been in the players for the most part are helpful and follow the pvp 'rules'.
    Post edited by Grunty on
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • kenpokillerkenpokiller Member UncommonPosts: 321
    sounds fun ! thanks for the intro :)