Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kings & Heroes - Amazing game that appeared from nowhere !

2»

Comments

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,102
    edited March 2016
    Wizardry said:
    It calls itself an OPEN WORLD action rpg.

Open world with a maximum of 8 players is hardly an open world game.An open world game tpo me is where every single player in the game can enter the same maps and see each other,otherwise it is merely a co-op game set in mini shards.
    Whenever i have seen a game title itself an ARPG it has ALWAYS meant mindless SPAM combat,luckily so far i have not seen this to be such.
    No idea why games call themselves action,of course combat is action,which is why when seems they want to use the label it is usually a Diablo type clone of that mindless spam i really hate.

Not enough information to draw any conclusions yet,geesh idk if there is even a WORLD or just dungeons.
    Important to know is if the game is playable solo,how does that scale to grouping up to 8 and if they use scaling which  i can't stand ,how is that done?Are there any real grouping mechanics or would it simply be a beefed  up fight with more players all playing as soloists.

• NeanderthalNeanderthal Member RarePosts: 1,798

First person view is a deal breaker for me.  Some people love it.  I hate it.  That's just the way it is.