- 1st person perspective action combat ARPG.
- D&D like classes with actual utility ( Thieves that actually unlock doors and disarm traps , wizards that can find spells and learn them ... )
- Random generated dungeons
- Mob that actually drop what they are wearing and wielding
- Open world
- Mini MMO - they didnt say exactly how many , but over hundred players on officially hosted servers
- B2P , no micro-transactions planed
- Unreal 4 engine ( No Unity or HeroEngine crap )
- Indie game
Announced just yesterday and its entering early access next month ! ( so no 2-3 years waiting like other indie games )
Personally , as huge D&D fan and Roguelikes fan.
This sounds like DDO meets Hexen Meets Diablo.
A perfect game. Hopefully it will live to its promise. And good thing its only month away