Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaked Nintendo NX controller now has Zelda concept video

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
edited March 2016 in Console Gaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    While i think that controller looks terrible, i hope the NX plays wii and wiiu games. That is the only thing i want them to reveal. Backwards compatibility with both previous consoles. If not, ill buy a wiiu instead.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited March 2016
    True. I havent bought a WiiU because i'be been holding up until Nintendo releases more information about the NX. They have always been good at offering backwards compatibility so im counting on the to not screw it up this time. Although they seem to be screwing it up already if the rumors are true that they are stopping WiiU production this year. WiiU is younger than 4 full years old

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/23/nintendo-to-end-wii-u-production-report.html

• kszer0kszer0 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    I honestly don't believe this is real, at least I hope not. The controls look terrible, and I can't imagine it would be comfortable to play.
  • wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    kszer0 said:
    I honestly don't believe this is real, at least I hope not. The controls look terrible, and I can't imagine it would be comfortable to play.
    Uhh, name anything Nintendo created that wasn't amazingly intuitive and comfortable? Everything Nintendo has released has been extremely fun and very sensible.
    edited March 2016
    wormed said:
    kszer0 said:
    Uhh, name anything Nintendo created that wasn't amazingly intuitive and comfortable? Everything Nintendo has released has been extremely fun and very sensible.
    Wiimotes. I'll gladly play on a hot potato with dual sticks instead.

• kszer0kszer0 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    wormed said:
    kszer0 said:
    Both the Wiimote and the Wii U controller, but neither look as bad as this concept.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    It looks like shit.
    But it's only a concept so maybe the refined version will be nice.
    Harbinger of Fools
    kszer0 said:
    wormed said:
    kszer0 said:
    Both the Wiimote and the Wii U controller, but neither look as bad as this concept.
    Agree with you on that.

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Looks cool to me. Better than some of the 1 inch screens of old, they're just going with an advanced iphone concept it's not all that surprising.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,389
    I think this is fake.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.