Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New images of City Walls (and pine cones)

Narendur1Narendur1 Member UncommonPosts: 32
You can find them here: https://www.facebook.com/SoulBoundStudios/posts/531586237030249

Pinecones as reference to the burning fire of the Soulbound logo (their fire is blue when they burn)?

Comments

• MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374

Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
  • jozephjozeph Member UncommonPosts: 47
    I hope they'll allow us to build walls and bridges too. Not only houses.
  • Nayr752Nayr752 Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Nice. Looking good!.
  • Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    I put my CoE budget on black and it got doubled up. Any irony fans here?
    Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon. 
  • MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    jozeph said:
    I hope they'll allow us to build walls and bridges too. Not only houses.
    Yes, this is also (I imagine) part of requirements for being able to upgrade your level of township. I imagine a wall is required to progress to a city.

Without walls you'll be having an attacking force strolling your streets freely otherwise.
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited March 2016
    This is the best  looking western mmo coming.