Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Actual Real "Problem" With The Division

jelliuzjelliuz Member UncommonPosts: 97
Let me explain what is going on, and I am baffled why this isn't getting any more attention... 2 days ago, me and a friend were in the DZ, my friend got his first yellow drop. We were both really tanky and got oneshotted by some random dude in the distance, didn't even have time to say WHAT. It seemed really fishy as the sound coming from his gun seemed weird as fuck. I investigated for science! Here is how it works, I was able to have the following things in less than 5 minutes with cheatengine (an app that allows changes to a game client)(and I'm a complete and utter hack/code noob). I had a sniper gun that has unlimited ammo, no need for reloads, no recoil and it shoots 999999 bullets per second. I was able to kill a person (just to try it out) and then I tried clearing a challenge mode by myself and I did it in 8 minutes. Tried it on an smg too, it sounded like a goddamn AA gun in battlefield and shredded anything in my path in miliseconds. At that moment I quit the game and never looked back. Its an absolute joke that something like this is possible without any consequence. I hate cheaters and hope they rot in hell but allowing this amount of crap in a game will be its downfall because you can be sure a shitton of people are doing this. (unlimited ammo, medpacks, nades, buffs, no recoil, super attack speed (=billions of damage because "attack damage * attack speed" = "damage") People have also been exploiting the boss runs for phoenix credits for 4 days now, still no hotfix either. Ubisoft can suck my fat dick from now on. I felt bad for kinda liking a game coming from Ubisoft (I really did like it a lot).

Comments

• jelliuzjelliuz Member UncommonPosts: 97
    For people that think: "THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE??!!"

it is quite possible, the whole game is simply calculated client side and info sent to the server and the server doesn't care what you do, even if you shoot a million rounds a second. Its completely ridiculous. 
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    jelliuz said:

it is quite possible, the whole game is simply calculated client side and info sent to the server and the server doesn't care what you do, even if you shoot a million rounds a second. Its completely ridiculous. 
    This is a known issue WITH THE PC VERSION ONLY.  SO while you're right this is a "problem" with the division it isn't across all platforms and why I'm playing on XB1 (and PS4).   This was widely known in Beta, and I had hoped they fixed it, but apparently they haven't.  

• LethalBurstLethalBurst Member UncommonPosts: 367
    That sucks. For once, I'm glad I'm playing on PS4.
  • heerobyaheerobya Member UncommonPosts: 465
    PC Master race LOL
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    jelliuz said:

This is a known issue WITH THE PC VERSION ONLY.  SO while you're right this is a "problem" with the division it isn't across all platforms and why I'm playing on XB1 (and PS4).   This was widely known in Beta, and I had hoped they fixed it, but apparently they haven't.  
    which on a slightly different subject just provide evidence to my point that 'if I want to play a console focused title I will have a console so will all this cross platform play that Microsoft is promoting really make much difference for them or the gaming community';

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me