Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auto Assualt Question

AJIceAJIce Member Posts: 148
I registered for Auto Assaut Beta and Auto Assualt sent me an e-mail saying that the Auto Assault registration was complete.  There was no serial code or link to a downloading place.  Does that come later, and if so, how long does it usually take?

Comments

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    You need to get invited into closed beta first, not everyone gets invited so you'll just need to have some patience..
  • AJIceAJIce Member Posts: 148
    Ok, thanks.  Do many people get invited?
  • LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

If the release date is kept as is, expect to get an invite soon enough. I suspect they will either have an open beta or let all those who signed up into the beta before it is released.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

Don't worry if you don't get in... image

Joined - July 2004

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by remyburke
    Don't worry if you don't get in... image

Oh come on its not that bad , if they fixed the lag spikes , bugs , better server stability and gave us unlimited test time the game would be pritty enjoyable. The core gameplay is pritty fresh and unique. My only worry is if they will have the time to iron out so many bugs and stability issues before the 2 month release. Not to mention none of the high-end content has been touched at all yet. Its in closed beta , youve gotta expect the worse::::28:: The core game is solid though you have to admit.

• AJIceAJIce Member Posts: 148
    Will there be an open beta, and, if so, for how long?