Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asus crams every feature possible into its new curved gaming monitor

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    hello again and here I come with the negative twist yet again...sorry but I gotta

1. I constantly fight pretty much on a daily bases with at least one gamer who is suggests directly or indirectly that better tech doesnt matter.

2. if VR is expensive how much is this?

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    SEANMCAD said:
    hello again and here I come with the negative twist yet again...sorry but I gotta

1. I constantly fight pretty much on a daily bases with at least one gamer who is suggests directly or indirectly that better tech doesnt matter.

Or you could just try not to bring virtual reality into every graphic hardware discussion.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    well my jokes aside I would normally be rather jazzed about this and in fact I have once owned a very nice monitor (30") but my next uber viewing experience will indeed be VR. I look forward to having even a larger and better area of view then even this monitor :)

Whereas VR is like the 6000 SUX.
    and only a few understand that monitors like this didnt exist in the 80s?

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Grunty said:
    SEANMCAD said:

Or you could just try not to bring virtual reality into every graphic hardware discussion.
    well since we are in essence talking about two types of advanced monitors.... this is one time where it is very relevant. 

This have been a good conversation

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    "so it’s fair to say the screen will likely fall high in the $1,000 range as a standalone unit."

Add to that a 980ti or similar card that is able to perform at 3.440x1.440.