Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Movie Trailer - War is Coming

2»

Comments

• odiasudaodiasuda Member UncommonPosts: 162
    edited March 2016
    I wonder if there will be scene where Ragnar queues for raid finder.
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Looking great, barely can wait to watch it in cinema.
  • SeorynSeoryn Member UncommonPosts: 42

Avarix said:

I will see it but it looks like they were too ambitious with the live action instead of just sticking to CGI. Blizzard produces some of the best CGI clips, next to Final Fantasy, that I have ever seen. No clue why they didn't do that. I still watch and enjoy their Warcraft CGI shorts and I haven't played World of Warcraft since vanilla. So few fantasy movies are able to pull off live action, but I hope it succeeds.

Meanwhile, I would love to see a full CGI Diablo movie.

Probably because no one remembers Spirits Within, and when it released, it was a flop, despite being far, far ahead of its time in regards to quality. Viewers even commented they thought it was live-action before being informed it was 100% CGI. Advent Children didn't do much better success wise. It was a fan service movie and saw praise in the fandom (to the extreme) but only below average to "slightly better than average" reviews overall.
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    To me looks just great, barely can wait.
  • lordivanlordivan Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Looks pretty good to me as it has Travis Fimmel from The History Channels Vikings in it and they should bill the movie with that fact to pull in a wider audience.