Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam really pisses me off

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
I;m trying to get to the Steam store to check out The Division price and i literally cannot get there.They keep me locked onto a frigging screen i would like to melt away into oblivion about there stupid app and security through a phone.
Valve must be complete idiots because not only am i not clicking on your stupid app screen,i am also no longer interested in buying the Division ,just because your operation is such a jerk off.

That's it,gloves off,take the center of the ring,i have some Valve ass whooping to take care of.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Comments

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    I really hate it that thieves have made keeping our account secure a plain in the ass. 
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Steam may be my least favorite website on the entire web...Between the malware it puts on your PC and the email issues they have it was always a total hassle for me.....I finally got rid of it (though it means losing Skyrim) just because I got tired of all the crap involved with that site.
  • KiyorisKiyoris Member RarePosts: 2,130
    edited March 2016
    I've always refused to use steam because it runs in the background and has quite deep access to your file system. I don't like that, I don't like the potential of it being used as a vector for a trojan.