Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

At least someone gets it!

BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
I really hope ZoS listens to this guy. Sad part if he would of wrote this as a thread on official site he would be banned today!

^^Truth!
I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

Comments

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    I watched the first six minutes, he didn't seem to have much insight imo, it just made me think "this guy is a pompous boring wanker" so I couldn't watch any more. Thanks for sharing?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Forgot old school MMORPG's, I miss the day when people actually typed stuff into forums rather than link boring videos that I'm never going watch.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MikePaladinMikePaladin Member UncommonPosts: 592
    edited March 2016
    Please add the time where main idea/s where spoken .
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Kyleran said:
    Forgot old school MMORPG's, I miss the day when people actually typed stuff into forums rather than link boring videos that I'm never going watch.

True.  Plus how often do these "someone gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" posts really mean, this guy feels the same way the OP does?
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311
    so they should just listen to another rant? people should just move on if they game isn't fun for them anymore. yes it would be nice if they released all this new content every month to keep everyone happy, why don't you tell that to every single mmo dev known to man? they could all use that secret knowledge lol

this isn't a mandatory sub or a P2W money grab game, lets not forget that. chances are, if that guy is bitching because he and his friends have ran out of things to do, he has gotten his money's worth.

• DangerNobuoDangerNobuo Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Watched the entire video. It was utterly pointless. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
  • DahkohtDahkoht Member UncommonPosts: 479
    ZOS needs to fix their shit. Number one priority should be better Q/A and fixing bugged mechanics and issues that have been both known a while and introduced from the latest DLC.
  • GrumpyHobbitGrumpyHobbit Member RarePosts: 1,220
    Another top notch post OP. You really get it!

SC and now ESO...keep on rollin bud.
  • BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    baphamet said:
    so they should just listen to another rant? people should just move on if they game isn't fun for them anymore. yes it would be nice if they released all this new content every month to keep everyone happy, why don't you tell that to every single mmo dev known to man? they could all use that secret knowledge lol

this isn't a mandatory sub or a P2W money grab game, lets not forget that. chances are, if that guy is bitching because he and his friends have ran out of things to do, he has gotten his money's worth.

Actually that was exactly what he said. They are moving on and the game is losing money by ignoring bugs, balance, ect.. 

Like SC (someone brought it up) ESO can only make money by getting new players to support them. Because once you play for a while you really understand how bad the game(s) are. 

Funny part the replied posts in this thread is exactly the people ruining MMO's. 

• GrumpyHobbitGrumpyHobbit Member RarePosts: 1,220
    Brenics said:

Funny part the replied posts in this thread is exactly the people ruining MMO's. 
    Yeah every day I try and ruin another game because I am that powerful!

Oh wait, I support these games while guys like the one in the video bitch and moan trying to persuade others that because they are not having fun others should throw their toys out of the pram too.

Guess what, stop worrying if someone is having fun in a game you dislike and go get a life outside the game. Everyone would be happy then and no one would have to listen to the moaning.

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Brenics said:

Oh wait, I support these games while guys like the one in the video bitch and moan trying to persuade others that because they are not having fun others should throw their toys out of the pram too.

Guess what, stop worrying if someone is having fun in a game you dislike and go get a life outside the game. Everyone would be happy then and no one would have to listen to the moaning.

Where did I say I don't like ESO? You can hate me for telling the truth about SC and CR but what you say I can relate with yet you never do what you preach!

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Brenics said:
    baphamet said:

Actually that was exactly what he said. They are moving on and the game is losing money by ignoring bugs, balance, ect.. 

Like SC (someone brought it up) ESO can only make money by getting new players to support them. Because once you play for a while you really understand how bad the game(s) are. 

Summary of first six minutes of the video: Says fuck a lot, ZoS is clueless proof is that some people are complaining on the forums and some streamers might (although he is not sure, its just a feeling he has) stop streaming ESO.

Btw: ESO has actually released, hardly in the same boat. 

Yes, the people ruining mmos are the ones that like them and aren't bashing them, you sure do get it.
  • DangerNobuoDangerNobuo Member UncommonPosts: 96
    The streamer was acting like just because he streams the game that the devs should listen to his condemnations. Absolute insanity. He chooses to give the game publicity. That shouldn't automatically give him power over what content the devs create.

Also he was terribly boring. He had about 30 seconds-1 minute of actual content to speak about and it was padded out for close to 30 minutes. Also it is called a review of the newest DLC. This isn't a review in the least. The whole thing is a complete sham.
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Kyleran said:
    Agreed!

Myself I stay away from all gaming videos where the streamer inserts him/herself into the actual video. You can stroke your ego in other ways. If I want to see you play a game I want to see the actual game, not your floating head/body covering up parts of it.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

Brenics said:
    baphamet said:

nobody in this thread is ruining mmo's lol

so over dramatic heh

Brenics said:
    Brenics said:

Where did I say I don't like ESO? You can hate me for telling the truth about SC and CR but what you say I can relate with yet you never do what you preach!
    are you okay? i'm pretty sure in the last post i made where i quoted you, you said the more you play it the more you can see how bad it is lol

it is cool if you don't like it but wtf? 

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    He sounds more like a spoiled child who had his cookie taken away.

• AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    edited March 2016
    why do people  carry on playing a game they don't like if these concerns have be brought up on the forum and nothing has changed then leave just like i do some people are so strange.
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    AnnaTS said:
    why do people play carry on playing a games they don't like if these concerns have be brought up on the forum and nothing has changed then leave just like i do some people are so strange.
    Give a self-absorbed twenty-something a camera and YouTube and the video you just watched is the most likely outcome.

edited March 2016
    AnnaTS said:
    why do people play carry on playing a games they don't like if these concerns have be brought up on the forum and nothing has changed then leave just like i do some people are so strange.
    Give a self-absorbed twenty-something a camera and YouTube and the video you just watched is the most likely outcome.
    I don't mind watching users on twitch but i am usually watching because it's a game i am interested in so i usually stay away from huge rooms like ones that have give aways but some of them have idiots in them also but it's agood way to see a game being played you are interested in but if i went into a channel and saw this i  wouldn't of stayed long.
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    AnnaTS said:
    why do people  carry on playing a game they don't like if these concerns have be brought up on the forum and nothing has changed then leave just like i do some people are so strange.
    You can criticize and express dissatisfaction with something and still enjoy it. He seems to dislike the game, but it's not unusual for someone to be pissed off and criticize something they really enjoy. And really, he wasn't an insufferable douche about it. I've read posts on this forum that are way, way worse. 
    edited March 2016
    AnnaTS said:
    You can criticize and express dissatisfaction with something and still enjoy it. He seems to dislike the game, but it's not unusual for someone to be pissed off and criticize something they really enjoy. And really, he wasn't an insufferable douche about it. I've read posts on this forum that are way, way worse. 
    He is suppose to be streaming the game but he his sat there for 28 mins talking about what he hates about the game so it's not the impression he is giving.

I have just left a game recently i was enjoying but left because i could tell which direction the servers are going to end up actually they already have problems with the servers but the game was fun, i do it with all games we can all find games fun but if you are moaning about the game so much i think it's probably time to move on and why would you stay you would just be supporting the changing they have made.
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    he says "one trial to do for five months".  I don't know that much about ESO.  im assuming that's like a raid.  what other mmo has put out a raid faster than one every 5 months?
    yeah.  sounds like he lost interest.  but,  he's pointing the finger.
    I hope they don't listen to him OP.