Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delete

ZukapeZukape Member UncommonPosts: 93
edited March 2020 in Destiny
Delete
Post edited by Zukape on

Comments

• AluminaraAluminara Member UncommonPosts: 21
    my advice - wait Destiny 2 now

Cradle of Magic - unique 3-in-1 mmogame - help us at kickstarter. THX!
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    When is this coming to the PC ?

• Shana77Shana77 Member UncommonPosts: 290
    I just started playing since a few weeks and I've been pleasantly suprised how much fun this game is. I've been playing MMO's since SWG. 

The game has some mmo elements, namely you meet random people in zones and you have group play, but it's more "multiplayer" then "massive" comparable with guild wars 1 for example where you only see large groups in social zones. Don't expect a full MMORPG, it's not WoW in space. 

It's obviously a different game then The Witcher, as a multiplayer cooperative shooter it is however an awesome game in my opinion, it has tight solid gameplay that feels like Halo, fluid multiplayer elements, amazing graphics and atmosphere and a loot system that has the addictive qualities of ARPG's like Diablo. I don't think you will regret it and the complete version was on sale PSN store so it's not even that expensive.  
  • DagimirDagimir Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Shana77 said:

The game has some mmo elements, namely you meet random people in zones and you have group play, but it's more "multiplayer" then "massive" comparable with guild wars 1 for example where you only see large groups in social zones. Don't expect a full MMORPG, it's not WoW in space. 

This explains exactly what destiny is as far as the whole mmo element. More guildwars 1 than anything.
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    as far as shooters go, game is top notch.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • SirAgravaineSirAgravaine Member RarePosts: 520
    Destiny is great, but I would recommend waiting on Destiny 2, unless you can find a good deal on Destiny with all of the subsequent expansions.
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    It's a nice game it has a lot of elements that mmorpg have but also misses many others.
    The world is divided into lobbies which can't have more than 15 people at a time. No auction house or any means to trade with other players. Also you have to use 3rd party websites or bungy forum to get into groups for raids. There is levels, stats, light level(item level), 3 classes which have 3 different spec you can choose, pvp is similiar to other FPS, raids, strikes(3men), daily, weekly, quests, class quests, exotic weapon quests, trials, fame, factions, rng, ect.
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    edited March 2017
    kitarad said:
    destiny 2 MIGHT be released for the PC (and xbox and PS4) later this year (or the next)
    i would not bet on it tho (PS4 is granted, obviously). 

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Thane said:
    kitarad said:
    destiny 2 MIGHT be released for the PC (and xbox and PS4) later this year (or the next)
    i would not bet on it tho (PS4 is granted, obviously). 
    According to Bungie Destiny 2 will be released late 2017 for PC, XBox One, PS4.
  • RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383
    If you can find it for cheap it's certainly still fun