Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pantheon Gameplay on Youtube

13»

Comments

• BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    is this one of "those games " where i can donate to fund them and play now?  i would LOVE to play this now..iv fished around on  google a lil and found nothing =(

• KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 507
    is this one of "those games " where i can donate to fund them and play now?  i would LOVE to play this now..iv fished around on  google a lil and found nothing =(

We are still in early development @BurntCabbage but you can purchase a pledge that will give you pre-alpha, alpha or beta testing access when it is ready, plus the money goes towards helping us develop the game as up until this point we have been crowd funded with one angel investor :)

Even without a donation/pledge purchase we really appreciate the support from everyone, we have such an awesome community!

If you are interested, you can find the pledges here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/pledge/

Community & Web Manager | Visionary Realms, Inc.
    Visit our Development Website. | Facebook | Twitter

• coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 3,911
    Is any information regarding rarity of armor and weapons available?

I mean is the game going to be closer to e.g. Warcraft where you change / upgrade your equip frequently or is it going to be more like e.g. Lineage where changing piece of your equip for a new one was a "big deal" / rare event.

I personally prefer equip being rare. You then tend to value it more.
  • Damage99Damage99 Member UncommonPosts: 202

I mean is the game going to be closer to e.g. Warcraft where you change / upgrade your equip frequently or is it going to be more like e.g. Lineage where changing piece of your equip for a new one was a "big deal" / rare event.

Their plan is to make it a rare event, like EQ if you played that.

From their FAQ http://www.pantheonmmo.com/game/faqs/
    What is your philosophy on item proliferation and drops?
    Our desire to bring back the value and personality of items drives our item design. This means that the frequency of upgrades will be slower and when you do get a new piece of gear not only will the experience be memorable but so will the item. We want you to collect your items and be able to remember their names. When you get that epic item or rare drop after an incredible dungeon crawl, we want you to be in awe of what you have accomplished and the reward that came from it. Items will be memorable, deserved, cherished, and desired.

• coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 3,911
    Damage99 said:

Their plan is to make it a rare event, like EQ if you played that.

From their FAQ http://www.pantheonmmo.com/game/faqs/
    What is your philosophy on item proliferation and drops?
    Our desire to bring back the value and personality of items drives our item design. This means that the frequency of upgrades will be slower and when you do get a new piece of gear not only will the experience be memorable but so will the item. We want you to collect your items and be able to remember their names. When you get that epic item or rare drop after an incredible dungeon crawl, we want you to be in awe of what you have accomplished and the reward that came from it. Items will be memorable, deserved, cherished, and desired.

That sounds perfect. Thanks for the reply.