Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Fly Week until march 20

124»

Comments

• DXSinsDXSins Member UncommonPosts: 324
    rodarin said:
    MrSyn said:

I Love how you proved my main point though. You went item by item on most of my assertions but totally disregarded the whole "what is this alpha supposed to be an alpha of" comment. I take it you dont know either. Because from what I can tell it isnt an alpha of anything they planned on doing or will eventually do. 
    True i did disregard it because its weird structured question... i can easily answer it but probably not to the liken your after.

Simple answer is its testing different systems/assets as they become functional at basic level and then adding towards that to the final completed state, no? People/ the company can call it what ever that want.. alpha/pre-alpha/beta or what other obscure label they give it.... its the development > testing phase.

I think that is a fair assessment of "alpha 2.0" and the systems/assets they have added since for people to play test and continue to add too until it shapes into product they want to create.

Its not some Korean mmorpg import that costs $100+ to get into the alpha of an already complete game and people kid themselves into thinking they are part of a product in development. You are seeing/able to be part of the development from the group up... system by system added until a complete product if you so choose too.

Is that fun to be part of and play? For myself (and im guessing the majority), no.... should Star Citizen be someone's main/only game focus in its current development > testing phase... HELL NO! That is an unreasonable expectation some people seem to have.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Brenics said:
    CrazKanuk said:
    Brenics said:
    Funny part about all this is that the quote "A sucker born every minute" fits SC perfect. 

Dude! I totally believe in this quote, but coming from someone who believes that SC is some sort of elaborate money laundering scheme, I find it priceless. 
    Starting to look more and more like I was right. But it's okay we can disagree. But also you have to admit after you read the updated blog maybe you can see more clear.

ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/
     And this my friends is why sensible people simply wait and see, they don't have to worry about being right or wrong... 

BTW when you're parroting information, you're not the one who's right :P...

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    BTW not accepting anything but good things about SC is like walking blind on a mountain side. Soon you will walk over the edge. Even lets say only 20% is true, you can't  just ignore it all.
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• GrumpyHobbitGrumpyHobbit Member RarePosts: 1,220
    Brenics said:
    BTW not accepting anything but good things about SC is like walking blind on a mountain side. Soon you will walk over the edge. Even lets say only 20% is true, you can't  just ignore it all.
    Without evidence of course you can ignore it. 

Brenics said:
    "accepting good things" who said anything about "accepting" or "ignoring" anything? Waiting to see, is all about taking it all in and seeing how it unfolds. It's also about not being gullible enough to accept anything at face value simply because its being said by either side on an issue. 

Adjuvant1 said:
    Just have to ask, is Marty, Brenics lol? Same subject matter, same dates, same links, same Avatar... 

• Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    One of the more obvious ones.