Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2016 in Videos Discussion

Comments

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    WTF, Hiveleader?! Are you playing on a potato-battery?!

Why are your graphical details turned down to muddy textures and pixelated grass that looks like something pulled out of an old Zelda game?

• TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234

Siphaed said:

WTF, Hiveleader?! Are you playing on a potato-battery?!

Why are your graphical details turned down to muddy textures and pixelated grass that looks like something pulled out of an old Zelda game?

I'm on high settings. Although I have had to turn some settings down. My video card is a bit dated and that sweet YouTube money isn't as great as you'd think.
  • holyneoholyneo Member UncommonPosts: 154
    I seen you in game, I thought it was someone trolling.....But it was you...Hurry and hit 50 so I can rape you,lol
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

holyneo said:

I seen you in game, I thought it was someone trolling.....But it was you...Hurry and hit 50 so I can rape you,lol

Someone missed a hug or two growing up.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• holyneoholyneo Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Nah. he raped my Cabbage patch kid, when I was young....Revenge!!!!
  • belgarebelgare Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I'm confused by this system. Is this a single player aspect? I haven't read how this interacts with other players. It looks interesting but what exactly is the point of this? Having played most MMOs, this is the first time I've been completely baffled by what looks like a complex and important system in a game.

So you're supposedly sponsored by some gaming computer builder, and your own computer is crappy? Not very impressive...

My computer runs the game at high settings at 60fps and suddenly my computer is "crappy?"

Also, this was not recorded on a MainGear computer. My MainGear build is still in the works.

Thank you and have a good day.
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    as usual, another great video and it did help to break up the craziness...keep them coming!!!

So you're supposedly sponsored by some gaming computer builder, and your own computer is crappy? Not very impressive...

My computer runs the game at high settings at 60fps and suddenly my computer is "crappy?"
    "I'm on high settings. Although I have had to turn some settings down. My
    video card is a bit dated and that sweet YouTube money isn't as great
    as you'd think."

But whatever, since it's not your sponsor's machine...

The settings I have to turn down are only because of recording. My GPU simply can't handle the game on high-end mode, record, and pump out 60FPS. I'd rather turn down some settings and record in 60fps than not.
  • RasiemRasiem Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Impressive video as always.. Man I am really loving this game so far the port is actually very good once you pass the first few Voice overs. I think the most complicated system they have is the Amity system maybe you can do a video on that next.

Rasiem said:

Impressive video as always.. Man I am really loving this game so far the port is actually very good once you pass the first few Voice overs. I think the most complicated system they have is the Amity system maybe you can do a video on that next.

Oh heck, I really have NO idea how the Amity system actually works. I just kinda guess in conversations and hope it goes well...
  • fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865
    edited March 2016
    Great video Hive! Entertaining as always. Don't let Jean get under your skin. He's always grumpy.
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    Oh my god you're not playing in max graphics & and all? Oh geez. Oh my gud. Oh gawwddd. What a filthy casuuul! *fixes his glasses* Ooh geeez. I bet you're a real noob at this game awwhaahhha see I'm playing max graphics and runnin clean 60 fps get on my level u scrub hhahah jinkies....

Some people need to get their heads out of their behinds and focus on what actually matters. Good video and I appreciate the info :)
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607

"I'm on high settings. Although I have had to turn some settings down. My video card is a bit dated and that sweet YouTube money isn't as great as you'd think."

But whatever, since it's not your sponsor's machine...

Forget the content of the video. Let's all bitch about the quality of his gaming rig. 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Instantly invest energy and that makes sense how?
    take a very shallow game and try to make it important via some cheap node game.Have a npc work for you,afk fish bot,auto travel,where is the game YOU play?Have a quest,easy just click icon,then press T ,it will take you right there,no need for YOU to play the game.

I don't think the npc worker idea is terrible but it could have been done better and when you look at the entire game it just adds up to an automated game and that is not cool in my books.Geesh even the game economy is automated instead of controlled by players.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Absolutely disgusting reviewer language. I stopped the review after 10 seconds.I'm stunned this site would actually pay for something like this.
  • DeasantDeasant Member UncommonPosts: 198
    edited March 2016

Absolutely disgusting reviewer language. I stopped the review after 10 seconds.I'm stunned this site would actually pay for something like this.

How old are you, 8? Never been to public school? Or a job? Or outside of your house? Or are you just one of those that is somehow offended by noises that formed for communication? Even more, TheHiveLeader is one of my favorite reviewers on the Internet. He's obviously very intelligent with an extremely sarcastic and whitty sense of humor. I really like when intelligent people are also humorous. But go ahead and miss out on all that because somehow some words don't hurt you in the least, but somehow other words affect your life negatively
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    This video makes me want to have kids so I can train them to be slaves. Thanks Hive!
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    edited March 2016

Rasiem said:

Oh heck, I really have NO idea how the Amity system actually works. I just kinda guess in conversations and hope it goes well...

Amity is quite easy, but before even try the conversation mini game you have to have talked to alot of people to gain knowledge so you don't waste alot of energy by trial and error.
    So for an example you wanna start a minigame with a jeweller, you can see what his interests are, in this case his interests are merchants so to be most successful in the minigame you have to had talked to every merchant in that town/city so you have more "cards" so to speak to play with.
    When the minigame starts, you see over that star sign what he expects you to do, so for an example you have to spark his intrest 3 times in a row, that means pick one of those people you have met with as close to 100% success chance or there around dont bother with lvls just success chance but it wouldnt hurt if those people have extra amity favor so you gain more amity points in the end.
    It can be the other way around you have to fail 3 spark of interests in a row then you have to pick people/knowledge or whatever with as crappy % as possible, just dont fail 4 times when the conversation requirement sead 3 times.
    Then sometimes something called talk freely comes up as a conversation try to get as much points as possible to get as much amity as possible in the end.