Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reminder about new servers!

BlittzzBlittzz Member Posts: 261

in case you missed wednesdays grab bag, retired members must re acctivate their accounts if they want to play on the new servers July 12!

just a reminder

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• TansTans Member Posts: 240

Woah, you sure bursted that bubble.

---------------------------------------
    Why are you reading this? This is crap compared to what's above.

• Mud_MonsterMud_Monster Member UncommonPosts: 229
    What if I'm new to DAoC?  Can I get the game now, subscribe, and start playing the new servers on the 12th? Or, will I have to wait til the 14th?

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

i think you have to have active account by the 1st of july, so if you want the 2 day headstart(not exactly a game breaker but still nice) id buy it today and start it up. come to gaheris and screw around with some of us until the new server come up ^^

• BlittzzBlittzz Member Posts: 261

Originally posted by SagetheRage
    What if I'm new to DAoC?  Can I get the game now, subscribe, and start playing the new servers on the 12th? Or, will I have to wait til the 14th?

ya, if your new and want to play the new servers on july 12 u have to subscribe by friday

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• Professor_PProfessor_P Member Posts: 44
    I am DEFINITLY going to be there on the 12th, have charicter template and my guild system and name and the whole kit-n-kaboodle already planned. Just have to wait. Just have to wait. Its tough being the only guy without a buffbot or artifacts and getting pwned for it.