Well they done it again, installed patch and broke everything. You really have to love these devs.http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/251063/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-3-5
Found three interesting things in the patch notes.
1. Guess making a new launcher to access the 64x client is too hard for them!64-bit Client
We’ve introduced a 64-bit version of ESO for the PC and Mac game clients.
- This will fix a large number of crash issues, as well as improve memory usage.
- If you want to use the 64-bit client for PC, you will need to
manually launch the executable file (ESO64.exe) from your ESO install
- The 32-bit version of the game will continue to be maintained for
the PC client, but only the 64-bit version for the Mac client will be
supported moving forward.
- The Mac client will now require more RAM, with 8GB of RAM recommended.
- Machines with 4GB of RAM may see a negative effect on game performance.
2. Lot of people can't play the game in either 32x or 64x crashing left and right.DirectX 11 Upgrade
We have upgraded the ESO graphics engine to be DirectX 11 specific.
- You will no longer be able to launch or run the DirectX 9 version of the game.
- We will no longer support graphics cards and operating systems that are not compatible with DirectX 11.
- This will allow us to implement new graphics features only possible
with the removal of DirectX 9, as well as improve the overall
performance of the engine.
Good call remove all support for older cards, GOOD JOB Devs. LOL
3. Known issues, OH this is just too good, lets leave it in game and fix it later. GOOD JOB Devs. ROFLAlliance War
- Your game client may crash during PvP combat. We are actively working on a fix for this.
I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!
Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event
4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.
Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!