Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online/Co-Op RPG game to play with girlfriend. Cross-platform preferred!

ManasuManasu Member UncommonPosts: 212
Greetings people!

So I'm a pretty old MMOGamer, liking more sandbox MMOs (from Ultima to Mortal). Now my girlfriend is kinda new to gaming, she has played many RPG games that exist for android with her mobile phone, like Aralon, Ravensword, Shadow Sun and others. (Here I have to say that most of them are unexpectedly qualitative and good as RPGs).

So yeah, now I'm looking for a game that we could play together. I'd better be cross platform so I can play from PC and she from the Android. We also have laptop but is kinda old and I believe that the Android can run games better actually... It could may run some browser games tho..

The problem is that she's not into 2D/retro graphics. She preffers 3D/good graphics (as the casual newb she is :D).

What I've done so far is get an Android emulator on PC so we can play Celtic Heroes together. But playing with the emulator is very clunky and laggy.

So yeah, we're looking for a RPG game with decent graphics that plays either online as MMO or 2 co-op. We have 1 good pc, 1 good android device and 1 old laptop...

Thank you for your time!!

Sandbox MMORPGs that are not very well-known but definitely worth a look:

Ryzom, Haven and Hearth, Xsyon, The Repopulation, UO private shards, Mortal Online, Darkfall 1 remakes (New Dawn or Rise of Agon), RPG MO, Project Gorgon, EQ: Sanctuary (custom  server)