Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horrible System To Deliver Preorder Items

UrncallerUrncaller Member UncommonPosts: 167
First off they do not even tell you that you need to log into your account on website and then claim the items(I already figured this out playing many mmos but for some meh)  

Then up to a 24 hour delay to get them...umm that is not mentioned in the preorder package anywhere

almost 3 hours later still not gotten any preorder items....who is running this company?   

And to the white knights  I enjoy the game but be up front about things your selling and when they are delivered 24 hours is not listed anywhere in the preorder that I looked at.

Having fun anyways in game but still this company so fat is HORRIBLE at community relations.  Just my opinion after 20 years of playing mmos.

Comments

• UrncallerUrncaller Member UncommonPosts: 167
    +far cant seem to edit post lol
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    edited February 2016
    I didn't pre-order but I do remember notice about pre-order items delivery.

Well, it turns out the info is right on the homepage along with all headstart info:
    • Pre-order package items can be claimed from your account starting from the 28th of February, 08:00 UTC.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/64

Gdemami said:
    I didn't pre-order but I do remember notice about pre-order items delivery.

Well, it turns out the info is right on the homepage along with all headstart info:
    • Pre-order package items can be claimed from your account starting from the 28th of February, 08:00 UTC.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/64

Um yeah and then You have to wait 24 hours to get them well up t oo thing is r ight now folks have been placed on servers they didnt choose when disconnected on headstart...also those of us that claimed the items(because headstart is now live) 4 hours almost not gotten them yet and yet some folks got them  that just logged in..

they even paused the claim system for a few as well

but yes 24 hours to get your  claim was not mentioned so your reply is invalid

something is not right
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    Urncaller said:
    something is not right
    ..maybe it's you? ;-)
    nah read forums people pissed
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Lots of reports of characters being moved to wrong servers after disconnects / relogs in NA servers. They also just brought several channels down to try to fix that (didn't even know they could take down channels without whole server going down)

The joys of early access :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    Urncaller said:
    +far cant seem to edit post lol
    Upper right corner is a gear click it.
    ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
    I almost hate to say this, but you paid extra to help make sure it's smooth for those that waited.  It seems that's how it always works out.

Also, I have learned you may ignore everything a man says that comes before the word "but".
    Fine still the point is us tht paid for this headstart AND our items up front and still there is no community manager reaching out in an official  post seems company is very not familiar with how we work in the west...read their blogs it sorta seems like robots created them.

And I love the game just I have to be honest about my issues and others are having... forums there say it all
  • Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Iselin said:
    Lots of reports of characters being moved to wrong servers after disconnects / relogs in NA servers. They also just brought several channels down to try to fix that (didn't even know they could take down channels without whole server going down)

The joys of early access :)
    I have taken advantage of my early access by doing a replay of Bloodborne. :|
    Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon. 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Ah the "must have it now" generation.
    I've seen several posts on their forums from people demanding a server reset because those who can play without issues are now more than 1 hour ahead of them lol.

Sometimes I cringe when I get a glimpse into some minds that share this hobby with me :)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    Iselin said:
    Ah the "must have it now" generation.
    I've seen several posts on their forums from people demanding a server reset because those who can play without issues are now more than 1 hour ahead of them lol.

Sometimes I cringe when I get a glimpse into some minds that share this hobby with me :)

Yeah the PvP people are probably hot. Maybe you don't understand but to get behind can mean losing a fight and losing experience and having to always try to catch up. at least in their mind anyway. LOL
    ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.