Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch is up!

SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
Go patch your game!
Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 

Comments

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    edited February 2016
    I'm pretty bummed that I keep getting a corrupted file at 56%. Good for you guys, though.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Patching 538 mb again here...
    Yep! Same here.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    One of the smoothest launches I've seen so far. Not a hint of lag or of any other problem. Playing on the highest population EU server, Jordine.
    Also, lots of people around but no problem of mob depletion.
    Having a blast.
    Lets hope it stays that way, but doubt it once others get access. 
  • breadm1xbreadm1x Member UncommonPosts: 374
    You guy's better be beta testing everything for lunch day.
    I expect no problems when the real players get in on the 3th :pleased:

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited February 2016
    So far no problems at all. Not a crash, disconnect or anything. 

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    edited February 2016
    Just expect issues.  It's gonna happen.  The worst launch ever threads are soon to follow. Also, the 'I already finished and there is no end game' should also be here.  In fact I'm surprised they aren't here already.

I self identify as a monkey.

• rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    Go read the official forums, guys not getting nay pre order swag, other guys getting too much, the usual cry for rollbacks and 'worst launch ever' mantras flying hot and heavy there.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    rodarin said:
    Go read the official forums, guys not getting nay pre order swag, other guys getting too much, the usual cry for rollbacks and 'worst launch ever' mantras flying hot and heavy there.
    One of the unwritten pre-order perks is the ability to whine first. Seems to be an FML-lite kind of thing going on in their general forum right now.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    rodarin said:
    So nothing out of the ordinary? 

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    Iselin said:
    rodarin said:
    One of the unwritten pre-order perks is the ability to whine first. Seems to be an FML-lite kind of thing going on in their general forum right now.

well could be because they didnt sell many 100 dollar packages so the playerbase is relatively small, complaints are few, and stress on servers isnt too bad.

But the too many (or none at all) pre order items does seem to be confirmed and its been known for a few hours and I havent seen an official response yet.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    rodarin said:
    Iselin said:
    rodarin said:

well could be because they didnt sell many 100 dollar packages so the playerbase is relatively small, complaints are few, and stress on servers isnt too bad.

But the too many (or none at all) pre order items does seem to be confirmed and its been known for a few hours and I havent seen an official response yet.
    Yeah I noticed that thread... hope I get too many in 40 hrs when I can play :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Iselin said:
    rodarin said:
    Iselin said:
    rodarin said:

Yeah I noticed that thread... hope I get too many in 40 hrs when I can play :)
    Pretty sure they took down the claim system to fix the "getting too much issue". I would have loved 2 pets instead of 1 but what can you do lol.

once the pearl shop launches at least I can buy another 1 or 2