Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Division Beta: GTX 970 vs R9 390 Gameplay Performance

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Since i recently bought a OC 970, this is a bit disappoiting to see.

But then i've had to RMA two ATIs in two month before that, so i am quite happy with NVidia now.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Torval said:
    It's not like either card isn't going to perform well. Very few games have pushed my 970 to the point where I can't mindlessly turn graphics up to 11.
    Some games got my card there since i bought a 21:9 monitor.
    But then, there are also alot of subpar optimized engines out there -so i can't really blame it on the card if some games perform in the low 30 fps range.

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    This again?  Let me make a handy reference chart for you:

Bar chart:   is a performance comparison
    Table of numbers:  is a performance comparison
    Lengthy video:  is not a performance comparison
    And how exactly is this

not a performance comparison?

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Volgore said:
    And how exactly is this

not a performance comparison?
    A six minute video for two seconds worth of information is an awfully bad signal to noise ratio.  If the original post had that screenshot instead of a link to a video, you could at least call it a performance comparison thread.  Though that's an awfully thin justification for creating a thread rather than adding a post to his previous one--or better yet, getting all of the comparisons you want in a single post.
  • MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977
    The Division release benchmark, NVidia "game ready" driver...

http://www.gamestar.de/hardware/praxis/technik-check/3269013/the_division_pc_technik.html

Für die Benchmarks haben wir Nvidias neuen Division-Treiber 364.47 verwendet, AMD hat noch keinen angepassten Treiber veröffentlicht, deshalb kommt hier der Crimson Edition-Treiber 16.2.1 zum Einsatz. Unsere Benchmark-Sequenz besteht aus einem kurzen Lauf durch die Straßen von New York, wobei wir in Full HD und der Grafikstufe »Ultra« spielen.