Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recomendation

Matt7331Matt7331 Member Posts: 33

Ok a couple wrd here buy this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comments

• BalterBalter Member Posts: 1,015

Calm down there

and Yes, it 'rules'

My build: Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, Asus P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard, 4gb G.SKILL DDR2 667MHz RAM, Core 2 Duo e7200 CPU, 250gb Western Digital SATA Harddrive, Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit.

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

Ya dud I men WOW is def da roXXors!!!!!!11111oneoneone!!!!!!11

But, seriously as the above poster mentioned calm down and talk in a normal language and people will answer you more politely.

• TansTans Member Posts: 240

I find it funny how he goes around bashing all of the other "major" MMORPGs around the board, but then comes here to.. praise WoW in a terrible, misspelled way.

---------------------------------------
    Why are you reading this? This is crap compared to what's above.

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

Originally posted by Tans

I find it funny how he goes around bashing all of the other "major" MMORPGs around the board, but then comes here to.. praise WoW in a terrible, misspelled way.

Yeah, I've seen his posts on all the other MMORPG's boards, yet he is asking for help on playing the game in the WoW board.